Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. P

iDood's Board Track Racer...

AWESOME!!!
  2. P

The Amsterback

sweet build! i love it. i may do one similar now.
  3. P

new to the site, not to the game

thanks man! the elks ride is what i was talking about, last time i went was a few months ago i have been really busy with other things like school and work and what not. but its a huge thing people come out of the woods or something haha i remember one ride we took up 3 lanes and almost 2 blocks...
  4. P

new to the site, not to the game

HEY ED! if your ever in spokane bring your bike! theres a huge old school ride every first sunday of the month..
  5. P

FUNNY BIKE PICS!!

hahah, i have seen things like this before always makes me laugh i always want to take there bike and put it on another post or somewhere else that they can find it easily but still be like what? i swore i left it over there. haha
  6. P

FUNNY BIKE PICS!!

friends and i used to do this ! it works great for BMX and dirt jumping bikes!
  7. P

help me name this beast!

it was a murray. is murray a huffy still? if so i didnt know that.
  8. P

Johnny Outlaw from Seattle

thanks. the frame started life as a cruiser frame, i chopped it up and welded it together. i kinda build it myself i guess.
  9. P

help me name this beast!

huffy slammer would work but theres no huffy in it! :lol:
  10. P

yeah, heres my latest in progress.
  11. P

help me name this beast!

well i just couldent wait to work on it so disgard what i said about it waiting. heres an update everythings just mocked up now. i have to move the front bottom bracket away from my feet hiting the wheel. duh. i dont know why i didnt think of that but we learn from are mistakes. her she is. so far.
  12. P

when time and money allows me to.
  13. P

hows it going man, im from the east side of washington, in spokane wa.
  14. P

Stretch VS. Chainsaw Build-Off!!

pictures would be great! thanks!
  15. P

Stretch VS. Chainsaw Build-Off!!

hey stretch how did you put that bottom bracket together with a cog on each side on you bike your riding in the pictures? i need to do the same thing or figure something else out
  16. P

help me name this beast!

ditto
  17. P

help me name this beast!

well. i haven't got much done on the bike, its going to have to wait. i have to fix my tall bike ASAP so it can hold a few signs in an upcoming protest in the town i live in, has anyone heard of the Westboro Baptist Church? im not supper religious but i can respect most peoples ideas and views...
  18. P

help me name this beast!

i can see it... hum i think im going to wait to name if till i paint it.
  19. P

help me name this beast!

oh i like Ground Pounder. ha im thinking about paint ideas now, i finished the fab work last night, gonna mock it all up to see if its rid able before i tare it down and paint. but i was thinking rust, or gloss brown, and have my buddy do some pin strips. or gold and black? i really don't know...
  20. P

help me name this beast!

you guys are geting good with your bikes, yes it was a murray
Back