Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. P

help me name this beast!

its a "burrito" although i feel like this style should be called something a little different. im about 5 hours into the build so far. what i had in mind: started Chopin' and dropin. Stretch and weld. here is how she sits now: ideas?
  2. P

gold mine!!!

i stumbled across this basement the other day and thought i would share with you people... and it goes about another 30 feet behind me
  3. P

HELP ME! i have a stuck stem

i know there was a post on this before but i cant find it. i need my fork and my stem outa my 79 schwinn bmx with out messing any parts up how do i get the stem lose?
  4. P

It was one of those "I MUST HAVE THAT BIKE"

A steal of a deal i am the new proud owner of this OG Schwinn Mag Scrambler for only 30 bones. a awesome local find from the depths of the basement of my favorite local vintage shop in Spokane WA, "The Time Bomb" so from now on out the bikes new nick name is "The Time Bomb" the best part is that...
  5. P

MUSIC

WHAT KINDA MUSIC DO YOU LIKE? list a few bands.
  6. P

the freestyle in me

heres a picture of me riding my DB response, before it was stollen... :( [/url]
  7. P

how do you remove cranks?

hey i need to remove the cranks on my RRBBO schwinn chopper. whats the easy way of doing so. i have no idea!
  8. P

washington ride? anyone

if your near eastern washington, iwould love to get togeather and ride sometime.
  9. P

poorhotrodboy, (building "bobcycle")

ok well to start, my name is christopher, i am 20 years old. i live in eastern washington. i like old stuff and style. i drive a 1959 studebaker lark (not restored) i dont know what else to say so ask if you want to know. i feel like im filling out a dating site fourm, haha. heres a picture of...
  10. P

Bobcycle

ok so i read the rules, and i didnt see any thing about how old the bike had to be, so i hope no one will care that im uesing this stock chopper frame to build my Bobber bicycle. nothing has be modded on the frame, i bought this bike at a pawn shop fo $50 tell me what you think. My...
Back