Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. R

swedish "gripen" 3 bar klunker

ok i really suck on updating, the bike is almost finished and here´s a pic :)
  2. R

LETS SEE SOME LOWRIDERS!!!

built myself new wheels for the lowrider, nameless front hub combined with alex dx32 rim and in the back torpedo triplex with alex dx32. Tires 26x2.4 schwalbe copys that i bought very cheap
  3. R

hahahahahahahahahaha, husky´s are cool but i haven´t decided color yet :) funny story :)
  4. R

worked @ my bikes today :)
  5. R

LETS SEE SOME LOWRIDERS!!!

ready for the streets in sweden soon :)
  6. R

went out to my garage today for some putting my tools in the right place business and also get rid of some old .... laying around. After that i began to make the third bar to my klunker build, i´m pleased with the result: after that i welded my rat-look-lowrider bike, put some things...
  7. R

Hmmmm tänkte mig modernare typ BMX/ hmmmm was thinking more modern style like a BMX fork :) but thanks anyway
  8. R

i´ll trade that for a bmx/cruiser fork 26" with 1" threaded steerer anytime :)
  9. R

waiting for parts and inspiration made me wanna do something else than waiting, started to cut up an old lady-bike :)
  10. R

bottom bracket axle arrived today but i thnk it´s going on to my other bike. think i want to keep the red one like more old-school with 1-piece crank. OR ??? and a picture of the other one:
  11. R

i have just won an auction on "tradera" it´s like e-bay but in sweden. now i can look for some cool old-school cranks.
  12. R

shipping way to expensive, have to look over in Denmark and Germany for right type of fork. but i´m pretty sure i will find my parts luckily i´m not in a hurry -yet :)
  13. R

i have started to clean up the frame from brackets like for the chain guard, the frame is going to get a real sandblast and powder coating when the frame is ready. biggest problem so far is getting the right type of fork, emailed a seller on e-bay and now i´m waiting for shipping costs ;)
  14. R

thnx for input, bying a straight fork from e-bay soon and then thing will happen :)
  15. R

because there´s almost nothing near a 3 bar clunkier frame in Sweden i have to custom build me a klunker. i was thinking of selling this bike but i changed my mind and now i´m looking for the right parts to build my own klunker. the plan is to weld in a third bar, clean up the frame and get it...
  16. R

Greetings from little Sweden

m a member of svalan, but was´nt in sthlm. I know the guy that has a bar and was in sthlm
  17. R

Lets see some 24" lovin

totally understand, living in swede3n isn´t easy cause bicycling hash´t got any status here and therefore it´s not easy too find the right parts :)
  18. R

Lets see some 24" lovin

Here´s another picture with the latest update, bar/stem combo. Now i´m looking for a 24" BMX fork as "araya51" suggested, thanks i really understand why you mentioned it :) but so far it´s a pretty cool bike to cruise around on
  19. R

Lets see some 24" lovin

going original is no plan for me, i´m too lazy to find all parts. The bike was found on the local junkyard and the wheels as well :) but next bike is going under the grinder and welding machine :)
Back