Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. ralphy

Son's 1st rat rod build... a '62 Typhoon

looks great, i dig the "stealth" look!!! 14 yo? what do you feed him, he's build like a grown man already!!!
  2. ralphy

RAW

So some quick ..... mock-up with what i have Back of the thing 29" to 24" comparison!!
  3. ralphy

Rat Poison chopper

holly molly!!!! i understand what you mean by "lifting it up to turn around!!"
  4. ralphy

RAW

some more goodies!!! 24" raw rim, felt berm master tyre, FSA headset, tube and a huge Brooks saddle (the biggest one they do) cause all geared up i weight more than 200 lbs
  5. ralphy

My Ratcruiser build

digging how clean the bars are, pretty neat set-up.
  6. ralphy

RAW

having said that i have just found something which be totally awesome!!! http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Narrow-6-Wide-Springer-Fork-Builders-Front-End-Kit-/140524971535 may seem crazy expensive but it is less than a brand new 3G fork here in Austria!!! and i get to (screw it) built it too!!! oh...
  7. ralphy

RAW

well it is funny how we are never satisfied with what we have!!! i long for a raw narrow springer fork but can't find any at reasonable price here!!! if you are interested in one of those let me know :-)
  8. ralphy

RAW

this is LOOONNGGG ... cornering must be interesting!!!!:)
  9. ralphy

RAW

Well, he was having a ridiculous sale and since i bought 3 he made me an even better deal, so if nothing works out i can sell them at retail value (or close to), so i am not too worried 14" pullback and leaning forward!! that's incredible!! do you have a picture of your ride so i can see?
  10. ralphy

RAW

Hey @sensor, what is this FTF you are referring to, and yes the frame is with me
  11. ralphy

RAW

i think so too, i just need to know 2 things : 1 - can i remove the steering shaft without breaking anything (so i can make one that would fit into a 1 1/8" steering headset) 2 - is there at least 40mm between axle and 1st (obstacle) The length is sound (600mm sounds just perfect) and so is...
  12. ralphy

My Ratcruiser build

i'd better keep this in mind with my build then!! mind you right now i am thinking about putting a 1950s springed fork on it :-)
  13. ralphy

My Ratcruiser build

what seems to be the hardest to get used to? stretch to handlebars of leg stretch?
  14. ralphy

RAW

or this one.... i love ebay.de!!!
  15. ralphy

RAW

or this one.....
  16. ralphy

RAW

ooohhhh!!!! this could be an interesting find!!! nothing a bit of WD40 couldn't solve!!!
  17. ralphy

Woody Trike

superbe creation!!!, elle a l'air contente la jeune!! :-)
  18. ralphy

RAW

thanks man
  19. ralphy

RAW

ok, just order this raw beauty tyre 24 x 3.0 Shimano 1 speed hub (yes this will eventually be an electric beast so no need for fancy hubs now) I guess i better learn to build a wheel....oh dear!!!
  20. ralphy

Board Track Inspired "Fighter Bike" Build

touche!!! :-)
Back