Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. maddogrider

Schwinn S5 and S6 tires

Is there a place to get Schwinn size S5 or S6 tires that are wider than 1 3/8?
  2. maddogrider

photobucket problem

For some reason i cant view my photo bucket album or up load new pics. Can anyone help me with this? Help me please. :oops:
  3. maddogrider

Schwinn American

I got this frame from an auction at the beginning of summer, so i finally started to do something with it. I was going to put black wheels on it but Kram already beat me to it. I had these new old stock Araya rims 26x2.125 chrome hanging in the shop so what the hick just do it. Today i laced up...
  4. maddogrider

On my way to get eggs

On my way to get eggs for breakfast today i drove by a garage sale. My wife says "hey garage sale and theres a bike", SCREECH goes the tires we get out and what do i see but a Scrambler staring back at me. Walk up to it and the guy says 5 bucks man make it go away :D. I think its a 1979 Mag...
  5. maddogrider

A cool Phillips bike

My son brought this home for me the other day :D. He got it at a garage sale, looks pretty cool. I think i might just clean it a little and ride it. The wheels are actually straight and true and the Sturmy Archer 3 speed shifts good, the date on the hub says 55. Needs different handle bars and...
  6. maddogrider

somthin for nuthin

Man do i love Craigslist! just sold a bike i paid nuthin for, for cash :lol:. Its like hitting the lotto :). Does anybody else have happy days like these? Maybe i will go to walmart and buy an OP bike :lol:
  7. maddogrider

Snowin in Indy

Man just got back from pulling my roockie driver son out of the ditch, no damage or pain except for his ego HEHEHE. This is Duke and he didnt see his shadow i thought that ment no more winter. But i guess it's hard to see a shadow when you take a 22 hour nap every day :mrgreen:
  8. maddogrider

Indianapolis Colts

Looks like the Colts are going to the Superbowl :D :D :D :D
  9. maddogrider

What is it?

I posted this in the Kia comercial post but no body checked it out. I was thinkin it looks kinda like the bike on the comercial. I dont know what this thing is. Any ideas? It's not mine i saw it at the Indiana state fair back in August of last year hanging in the rafters of the pioneer village.
  10. maddogrider

1961 Corvette

Check this out i got this 1952 schwinn Corvette frame, forks, wheels, hubs and spokes from an auction the other day. Its got a Srumy Archer 3 speed i laced to Weinman aluminum wheel. The front is a Wald hub laced to a Weinman wheel also. The handle bars came from a Sting Ray i assume because...
  11. maddogrider

sachs hub?

I got this hub in a box at an auction that i went to it was in with a bunch of 3 speeds. Anyway it is a Sachs Torpedo Dreigang thats what the brake arm has on it, then the hub itself says Torpedo Dreigang 515 36n. It looks like it should have an indicator chain on it like a Sturmey, But i dont...
  12. maddogrider

The Columbian

All done and just in time, hope ya like it. I do :D
  13. maddogrider

Riden back seat tandom

O.K. its 4th of July and all my bikes are out gettin ridden, no wait its the 5th of July because of rain :x so i figure i will ride on the back of my tandom with my 12 year old son ( he has been ridin sence 3) but man i had a hard time bein back there, Have any of you guys felt my pain?
  14. maddogrider

My forks?

I got these forks at the Indy swap meet last weekend because i thought they where cool lookin, The guy i bought them from told what they where off of but i cant remember what he said. so do ya know? Thats my first question. The next question is how does the wheel mount to it? Do the...
  15. maddogrider

The Columbian

I bought this bike back in December last year and been thinkin about what to do with it. So here we go im gonna try a build off bike :D . I think this is a 50,s something Columbia. The hub in the back is pretty gummy feeling, so i got a girls Sears free spirit with a Sturmy Archer 3 speed with a...
  16. maddogrider

Rollin out the rail

Just got this one on the road today, the Huffy Rail. Im not really diggin the color combo its that color changing paint on the frame with dupla color wheel paint on the fenders, chain gaurd and sissybar it just doesnt look sporty i think. But check out the L.E.D parking lights on the front.
  17. maddogrider

The Columbia

This is what is was working on when there was snow on the ground This is what i started with, a Columbia i got from skyrider
  18. maddogrider

Where is Uncle Stretch?

Has anybody heard from Uncle Stretch? I was waiting to see a new build from his factory, Where the heck ya at man?
  19. maddogrider

My boy turned 16

Well today is my sons 16th birthday. We fired up his truck last night he got when he was 14 i think he drove 100 miles in the back yard it was kinda funny. I told him if he keeps driven around the town might just give him some money for smokin out the mosquitos. :mrgreen:
  20. maddogrider

Spacein Tetnus Done

Well here it is done for now but would still like to have it rechromed, hope ya like it
Back