Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Rebel_56

SOLD 1951 Schwinn Straight Bar Custom "Finn Special"

I'm glad to be back :rockout:
  2. Rebel_56

SOLD 1951 Schwinn Straight Bar Custom "Finn Special"

Way Kool bike Brian. Congrats on the sell. Btw im back hahaha.
  3. Rebel_56

1935 Silverking custom

Nice
  4. Rebel_56

Anyone heard from Rebel?

Testicuclar in my mid 20s (no removal thank god lol) just recently found a growth in my lower abdomen so for preventative measures they cut it out and did two rounds of radiation just to be safe. I was on my way to get the staples out of my stomach when I was hit by a drunk driver at 8am go figure.
  5. Rebel_56

Anyone heard from Rebel?

Thanks a lot man I appreciate it.
  6. Rebel_56

Unser racing museum

Oops I thought I hit the other pic, sorry for the duplicate of the indian. Can a mod take off the duplicate pic. Thanks
  7. Rebel_56

Unser racing museum

Well for those that know I've been through some rough few weeks. Surgery followed by a bad car accident. Thought since I'm broken up right now I'd share these pics I took before all this chaos happened. I just moved to new mexico and they have the unser racing museum. Awesome cars, hot rods and...
  8. Rebel_56

Anyone heard from Rebel?

Thanks a bunch Clint. Sean told me he talked to ya and I appreciate the support.
  9. Rebel_56

Anyone heard from Rebel?

I'm starting to think I'm invincible lol. Survived being shot, survived being stabbed in the chest, survived cancer and now survived this accident. Might as well try sky diving next lol.
  10. Rebel_56

Anyone heard from Rebel?

I'm alive all. Was headed to doctors to get my staples out my stomach and was hit by a drunk driver. Broke nearly every rib, punctured lung and got a cast on my arm which im cutting off this weekend so I can go to work. My phone broke and I have a new one so if any members called me I don't...
  11. Rebel_56

MBBO #04! Voting time!

Yea I have a 24" 1961 girls frame I was thinking about, but another member on here recently gave my oldest daughter a brand new bike, so I'm gonna build this one for my 8 year old. Metalchewey hooked her up with the bones and wheels to an original paint 1968 schwinn frame. It's only a 16" bike...
  12. Rebel_56

MBBO #04! Voting time!

Kool thanks fellas. Well I'm in this should be a fun time. I don't even plan on being a contender but still I love this website :) I've spent all day at work looking at muscle bikes trying to get an idea of them. I got a garage and house full of awesome prewars but this is new to me so expect...
  13. Rebel_56

MBBO #04! Voting time!

I'm in on this. Im a prewar guy with no knowledge of muscle bikes at all but what the heck why not try.i wanted to do a bike for my daughter anyways. So can I ask cause I don't know, does a 60s girls frame fall into this category?? I understand the rear wheel apes and seat, so as long as I have...
  14. Rebel_56

2000 "Iver Johnson Major Taylor"

I love your arch bar. Those are the best Iver j's in my opinion. I still regret selling my 1927 Iver j. Great concept man!!!
  15. Rebel_56

The Pope

Very nice!!! If my 39 westfield frame and tank don't sell I might have to follow on your lead!!! You always got the coolest bikes frank!!!
  16. Rebel_56

Elgin / bagged Hiawatha

Yo gmatt check out my sale add. The fork on my 39 would work for this frame
  17. Rebel_56

First Ride in 50+ years: 2023 Update

I love reading the up dates on this. I hope you guys have weeks and weeks left of good riding weather.
  18. Rebel_56

Elgin / bagged Hiawatha

I agree with Jarod. Way awesome frame I love those curved seat tubes
  19. Rebel_56

Early 50's Schwinn Jacket

That's awesome tyler. Great find and story to match.
  20. Rebel_56

LETS SEE YOUR ELGINS!

That is so kool!!!!!
Back