Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Black Top Roller

Bohemian Rhapsody

I just love the vibe of this whole bike Miss Jane,its like jumping back to the 60's and you're ready for a ride around the commune.A most excellent build :thumbsup:and all done without the help of a bikestand??!!!:41:You got a vote from me!!
  2. Black Top Roller

█★█ starsNbars █★█ 38 Hawthorne Twin Bar 5 Bar ☠ - Red White and RUST - Finished in a Tie for 7th

As I said before,sweet build and that Mad Max fork:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: and the striping,you got a vote from me!!,now lets talk about that seat:grin:!!Well deserved KingFish!!
  3. Black Top Roller

__-~^^~-__ BERKSHIRE __-~^^~-__

I always liked the 20's & 30's bikes,congrats on a really nice job.I have a few myself I restored over the years.Gave you a vote and a :thumbsup:!!
  4. Black Top Roller

VOTE HERE!!!

Just got back from a holiday and finally had a chance to vote,so many awesome builds and terrific creativity here,the choices we're super tough to get through.Wish I could pull the plug on the hemorrhaging Drag-On:blackeye:.Think I'll get back to stamp or coin collecting :rolleyes:!!:grin: its...
  5. Black Top Roller

Best Doodads...

Put a few candy doodads on the Drag-On, Got my skull warp drive rocket thrusters,my hood ornaments which can be swapped out,the tin art deco rocket ship on the quick release bracket,and my big ol drag tach all trying to stay within the Evans "Sonic Scout" space dragster theme.I decided to have...
  6. Black Top Roller

Bohemian Rhapsody

Really nice job Miss Jane and all done without a bikestand!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:I might be a little disappointed if there isn't a bullet in there somewhere:rolleyes:!!
  7. Black Top Roller

█★█ starsNbars █★█ 38 Hawthorne Twin Bar 5 Bar ☠ - Red White and RUST - Finished in a Tie for 7th

Really nice build Kingfish,for some reason the front end gives me the post apocalyptic vibe like Mad Max should be tearing it up around the hood:thumbsup:
  8. Black Top Roller

The Evans Drag-On Sonic Scout--done!

Thanks for the comps guys,gonna have this bike flying this weekend with the gear ratio change.I try to build em for real miles,hope I'm correct.If anything breaks I can always fly home:rolleyes::grin:
  9. Black Top Roller

Motherless child??Jeff you BBer,then of course you might be right because I'v heard some people mutter under their breath and slightly outta earshot its not his fault he was "hatched something something":rolleyes:.Gonna have to tighten up that buzz cut with a Big Ol BUZZ SAW with a rusty chain:grin:
  10. Black Top Roller

DRAG KING ___Raceliner Dragster___

Love that two link setup on the Raceliner,I'v got a little experience on those!
  11. Black Top Roller

The Drag-On Sonic Scout

Forgot to mention that bike is done and is in the "finished" thread,thanks all for the encouragement and nudge to move this build along!
  12. Black Top Roller

The Graverobber

Love the stance of the bike and the patina gives a vision of an old Harley or Indian that just got pulled out of the garage and hasn't seen the light of day in 30 years:cool2::thumbsup:!!
  13. Black Top Roller

Little Neutrino 1936 Atom Punk

Steampunk meets vintage tube amp,great fun really nice build!!:thumbsup:
  14. Black Top Roller

Wicked Worksman Finished

That is is just way :cool2:!! Nice work,love those wheels too!
  15. Black Top Roller

White Trash: done

Love the long lean flow of the frame,wheel color choice is very nice:thumbsup:!!
  16. Black Top Roller

Kustom Ladies Ride FINISHED!

Very cool turn of the century look and vibe:cool2:,excellent job:thumbsup:!!
  17. Black Top Roller

The Junktracker

Looks comfy for some real miles and a real head turner to boot:thumbsup:,sweet!!!
  18. Black Top Roller

Evans Colson sEx Change "Hombre" DONE

Evans:cool2:,fenders:cool2:,relicked patina,:cool2:,Apes:cool2:,the bike rocks:thumbsup:!!
  19. Black Top Roller

Thanks very much guys,all of us know how much work can go into "its just a bike":headbang:.Just a little tweaking and she'll be ready for some real miles!I really appreciate your interest and comments:thumbsup:
  20. Black Top Roller

Darn,if only I had the available parts to finish the wheelie bar,looks like I'll have to "soft" launch her in second gear off the tree:rolleyes:!!
Back