Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. mickeyc

Anybody else have a motorcycle?

My red '44 Indian "Essential Civilian Use" Chief. Bought from a friend in New Mexico and completely restored. Sold it (big mistake), guy offered me stupid money. So then I bought the Model 741 Military Indian out of eBay. It had wound up in Russia after the war and they REALLY cobbled stuff...
  2. mickeyc

Studebaker Pedal Car

VERY cool.
  3. mickeyc

Show us them cars!

Sounds like you have a great assortment of MoPars. Always been my favorites. I've had lots of them, but the Satellite was my favorite.
  4. mickeyc

Show us them cars!

If I had known and waited a year I coulda had a Hemi! Probably wouldn't have though. Didn't really want an all out race car when I bought it. It just kind of evolved. The thing inhaled gas, averaged 5-7 MPG....probably because I had my foot on the floor all the time. I lived in a Detroit...
  5. mickeyc

Show us them cars!

Satellite had a 383 RB.
  6. mickeyc

Show us them cars!

Great stories!
  7. mickeyc

Show us them cars!

My first brand new car. Bought with my discharge money after the army. Wound up racing it some...headers, balanced and blueprinted engine, shift kit in the torqueflite, suspension mods. Wife wouldn't drive it, too fast.
  8. mickeyc

Show us them cars!

This one was too big a gas guzzler to keep, but it was a beauty! Fully loaded with all the bells and whistles.
  9. mickeyc

Show us them cars!

Here's another of my many cars....Sold it in '92.
  10. mickeyc

Show us them cars!

Good eye guys.....
  11. mickeyc

Show us them cars!

Here's another driver I had in the 80's. Southern '66 Impala. I lived in Michigan but NEVER bought cars from the north.
  12. mickeyc

Show us them cars!

Not a Ford...or any of the "big 3".
  13. mickeyc

Show us them cars!

Here's another one I had some time ago....guesses on year, make and model?
  14. mickeyc

Show us them cars!

Not an easy car to guess. When I was trailering it across country (open trailer) in the days of CB radios, most on air guesses were Buick. Thanks for playing along.
  15. mickeyc

Show us them cars!

Excellent...only off by 1 year. It's a '47. Only way to tell the difference is the lower hood ornament and the trunk ornament and of course the serial number.
  16. mickeyc

Show us them cars!

Don't have a lot of pictures of my cars from the past, there have been MANY! I'm 78 and got my first car when I was 15. Started restoring old stuff in the 60's. Here's one that took me a few years to do.. Do you know what it is? Make, model?
  17. mickeyc

ELGIN air cooled rear hub

Hub looks good, insides are all there and clean. Needs sprocket, retaining ring is there. Asking $15.00 plus ship from 48307. It weighs a bit over 2 pounds.
  18. mickeyc

SOLD J.C. Higgins beehive springer fork

Think this is a great deal. Offers?
  19. mickeyc

Korlis bicycle brand, heard of it?

Interesting subject as the bike name is a variation of my last name..Corliss.
  20. mickeyc

SOLD J.C. Higgins beehive springer fork

This is a complete fork from a ladies J.C. Higgins. Missing only one of the shoulder bolts on the bottom. The other 3 bolts are brand new. Chrome is in good condition. Complete with upper fork hardware including bearings. See photos. Asking $100. plus ship from 48307.
Back