Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Dodgysam

Dromageddon 2016 video and pics

Dromageddon V5.0 was held this year again at the Rotorua velodrome and Reporoa dirt stadium. Pretty much perfect weather was booked in for the weekend and many chortles were had by all. ""
  2. Dodgysam

My scratch built slambike

So this is my slambike...Its not too pretty and its fairly rough in places but that just makes it more like me. The front wheel was just because I wanted to prove to myself I could make a hubless wheel. But anyway this is how it is currently...all ready for Bicycle Gang Summit.
  3. Dodgysam

Drome racers

OK TECHNICALLY not bicycles because none of them have cranks and pedals but I figured this was the best place for this. A bunch of us here in NZ got into this after pining over the old Board track racing scene. Of course nothing like this exists now especially way down here on the edge of...
  4. Dodgysam

Kia Ora from New Zealand

Gday... Sam here. Affectionately known as Dodgysam. I've been tinkering with bikes for quite a few years now but have only recently discovered you guys. Most of the bikes Iv made have had standard frames with bolt on bits but in 2013 some mates bikes had me pining for something...
Back