Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Bulletproof

MY 2011 BASMAN "The Sunshine Stealer"

I haven't checked in for months.... Nice to see the threads survive.
  2. Bulletproof

2012 Shiney Side Up

It was a great weekend!!
  3. Bulletproof

MY 2011 BASMAN "The Sunshine Stealer"

After seeing many of the new builds recently hit the Forum I've decided to post my "Sunshine Stealer" I finished this build in July and plan to ride it next year at my Club's 10th Anniversary. I intend to keep this bicycle nice as long as I can... As many of you know I am very hard on the...
  4. Bulletproof

1st Unofficial Electra ride in San Diego - May 21

Good seeing you guys, see you next month if not sooner!!
  5. Bulletproof

The Brand New 2011 Electra Zarape

I have been waiting for about six months and because I have friends down at Electra I scored one of the first Electra Zarapes. I have already customized it. I have changed the handlebars, added a rear rack, and head and tail lights... Rides like a dream on those 26 x 2.35 tires and an aluminum...
  6. Bulletproof

Felt Bicycle Pics

Thanks Tater! :D
  7. Bulletproof

Felt Bicycle Pics

Metalic Red Powder Coat on the Basman. Stock burgundy paint on Felt frame.
  8. Bulletproof

Felt Bicycle Pics

I bought this new in 06 and immediatly customized it to make it look like an old Indian motorcycle. This is how it looked in 07 (BEFORE) This is what it looks like now.... I powder coated the Basman Sport frame and transferred my components and accessories. (Currently)
  9. Bulletproof

LETS SEE THOSE MONARKS!!!

I sold this 50's Rocket Custom in 06 to a guy in Long beach.... I haven't seen it anywhere since.
  10. Bulletproof

Let's see your Cleveland Welding bicycles!

I bought this one for my Father... It's a late 40's Wards Hawthorne. It features Worksman rims with 80 guage spokes, modern chainguard, fenders, and rear rack. It also has a 50's headlight. We recently decided to re-do this bike and hunt down the correct parts. Updates soon.
  11. Bulletproof

Cyclone Coaster Long Beach Ca. ride pics are up

LOOKING FORWARD to the next one in MAY... I will be there!! With the new shirt... :lol:
  12. Bulletproof

LETS SEE THOSE MONARKS!!!

Please see the other Monark Thread..... viewtopic.php?f=6&t=22536
  13. Bulletproof

Post Your Monark & Firestone Super Deluxe/Cruisers

No... Same tank... The Century 200 Cruiser was the 1955 Middle weight version of our bike.... It had skinny middle weight tires, no tanks, middle weight rack and some cheap headlight. I found this chainguard on ebay for 20 and thought I run it until I found another Firestone one or restored my...
  14. Bulletproof

Beautiful 1952 Monark Super Deluxe... Was this the original Seafoam Green or the original Medium Green. You can tell best by inside the fender. On the CABE I have an open offer for this exact bike in near mint condition for $2500. Good Job.
  15. Bulletproof

Click em to make em bigger.... My 48 and Her 49 Monarks... Matched Pair. My 48 Super Deluxe Her 49 Deluxe My 41 Deluxe Custom 3 speed My 49 Monark Super Deluxe My 53 Firestone Imperial Cruiser Ditto Her 50 something... Firestone Super Cruiser (Custom 3 speed)
  16. Bulletproof

A few of those are mine. The blue 1948 Monark Super Deluxe, The Burgundy/Red 49 Super Deluxe, leaning on my fence, and the All Chrome 1953 Firsestone Imperial Cruiser pictures on the day I bought it in Manhattan Beach, Ca. I'll Post updated pics soon. but nice to see that they got up here.
  17. Bulletproof

Sacramento Cyclefest Bicycle Show 2011. Pics&Videos Posted

Re: Sacramento Cyclefest Bicycle Show 2011 July 17th My wife's bike!!
  18. Bulletproof

Sacramento Cyclefest Bicycle Show 2011. Pics&Videos Posted

Re: Sacramento Cyclefest Bicycle Show 2011 July 17th Looking forward to it Teddy and I'm honored to be a guest Judge for one of the classes in the show. None of my bikes in the show will be entered... Mine are simply on display. Goodluck Participants!!! See you guys there.
  19. Bulletproof

My first classic bike!

http://myworld.ebay.com/bulletproofbikes
Back