Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Fruttolo

E=FreeRide

May I ask how much would the electric components cost? I'm looking into a non exactly bike project I would electrify with a front wheel hub motor and I'd like to get 60-65km/h max speed for 20-25km, is there a "ready" kit you would get for a similar application? (No pedal power, just electric...
  2. Fruttolo

E=FreeRide

Nice build, but if I can give you some advice, the rear suspension is not gonna work good. You have too weak progression in that geometry, you should raise the swingarm shock mounting point an inch or two to get better geo's and avoid always bottoming out. What's the intended use of this? Real...
  3. Fruttolo

(ORBO) BMX/MTB/BOMBER/KLUNKER BO .....VOTING FINISHED!......

I've seen now the rules allow for "real" mtbs in the buildoff...I have nearly all the parts for my new high-end bikepark-only bike but I dunno if enter it for fun or not, it's just a pile of expensive parts with little to nothing custom
  4. Fruttolo

(ORBO) BACK40 by LTJ, design by OJ. (ROLLING! But withdrawing from the build-off.)

Nice wheels! 48 spoke is sturdy :D Just one thing, in mtb one refers to "plus" wheels when the tire is over 2.7" :) less or equal than that and it's still a "regular" tire
  5. Fruttolo

Building frame from Scratch

I always SketchUp my projects too before building :) you're very good at it!
  6. Fruttolo

v 4.0

The bb gussets are very cool withthose speed holes :D I also like the new seat springs' support a lot better than the old ones
  7. Fruttolo

Shop bike take 2

Awesome! I love how the saddle looks "enclosed" in the top tube, and the first downtube prolonged to support the BB I just think the fork would benefit of a "triple tree" on top of the steer tube, it looks funny without it :)
  8. Fruttolo

v 4.0

No problem bro, it was just a language problem due to me not being too good at speaking english :D
  9. Fruttolo

v 4.0

You see right, I usually commute on my motorcycle or my car when long distance, or my longboard for short distance rides. I've rode an electric mtb once and it was impressive on full power, but if I have to ride something motorised I still prefer a motorcycle ;) I don't understand the last...
  10. Fruttolo

v 4.0

I genuinely hate motorised bikes. But. This has some serious coolness, stance is perfect and the fork is awesome I like it so far
  11. Fruttolo

Mad Maxx Build (Previously Maxi)

I like the new look! Except for the springer. I think it doesn't fit the style of the bike...you should build one beefier and rougher looking springer in my opinion, maybe with disc brake hanger and a mtb shock... :D
  12. Fruttolo

Alejandro's Garage

Man I love the high neck frame in the second pic, any finished shots? And also the shaft driven one is very original and very cool line on the last one :D
  13. Fruttolo

The Plastic Machine

Very unique bike! I'd like some ape hangers on it :D
  14. Fruttolo

The Double Barrel

I love the look! So fifties :)
  15. Fruttolo

Shop bike

I love this, it ticks all of my boxes: ridiculously low, ridiculously slack, ridicolously tall apes... I'd just raise the saddle abit and put two more tubes to make a rear triangle and avoid that flexyou talk about... Also, flipping your fork legs 180° should help with the wheel flop :D Keep on...
  16. Fruttolo

Daddy Long Legs (former Thin legged cruiser)

This polygon way to "bend" tubes is wicked but cool :D props for the idea, it will look very unconventional!
  17. Fruttolo

8-Ply

Cool! Why not keep it shorter to give it more of a muscle bike-ish look? There is something strange with the big rear wheel and ste steep HT angle... Following that for sure!
  18. Fruttolo

8-Ply

Crazy, that will need one BIG brake to stop the rear wheel :'D
  19. Fruttolo

Bones Bomber

I would have gone with a disc brake up front...but I guess you'll not ruining a freshly painted fork for adding a bracket...
  20. Fruttolo

The promise....huffy thunder road rat

I like it, the big rear tire and the saddle in this position want a nice bobbed fender IMO :D It would look good with some 20" version of a monark springer...one of those curvy lowrider-like springers would ruin the look I think
Back