Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. kowalski385

Taxi driver

Hello from Croatia! Debutant on RRBO 10, entered RRBO 11 and than...silence; plenty builds and restorations but didn't post any of them on forum. Few days ago I remembered that I wasn't online for a long time (few years, ashamed to say), so I went for a check-up; when I saw there's a build off...
  2. kowalski385

Oberleutnant

You can find the build here. My voting photo: Sorry for no fountain pic, but I believe this will do. I would just want to ephasize that my pictures aren't filtered, photoshoped or edited in any way; what came out of my amateur camera that you can see here. Here are some others, to get a...
  3. kowalski385

Oberleutnant - the fall of the Third Reich [FINISHED]

Ok...definitely "last minute" entry on the forum, but better late than never, right? I started this project somewhere in June and I rushed it to be finished for the annual expo in near tow on July 9th; unfortunately, I completely forgot about the build off and the forum, so I hope this complies...
  4. kowalski385

M*A*S*H 4077th

My first forum build, M*A*S*H 4077th tribute bike; night shot with few PS filters. If that's too much (but considering I never saw a full night shot I would say it's original :D ), I will like to nominate a daylight photo with no PS at all. Nightshot is my first nominee for the contest and...
  5. kowalski385

M*A*S*H 4077th

First time in the build off, newbie on the forum, building on the old continent; I turned this into this You can find transformation diary here. To follow the rules of the build off, other pictures of the bike will be posted in post below this one. Hope you like my bike; I certainly...
  6. kowalski385

Greetings from Croatia!

Hello all of you out there! I've been a lurker for a while here but due to this build of #10 I decided I want to join the comunity and see how my bike will be seen by eyes of people who share the same passion with me (for now you can check out my work in progress in the build off section, I'm...
  7. kowalski385

M*A*S*H 4077 tribute bicycle; FINISHED!!

Hello to all of you out there! This is my first post on this forum (I've been a lurker for a while) and after reading your threads and seeing your builds, this now feels like first few seconds of a head dive into cold water. But, here we go... :) Few months ago I got my hands on this poor...
Back