Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. madsapper

Grey Ghost!

Yes, they are still out there! Can't wait to clean this one up. Local Craigslist find from original owner who got it when he was seven. A bit crusty, but other than the rear tire, all original.
  2. madsapper

Mesinger silver banana seat

Need for a project. Prefer the shorter rounded one like the rollfast top drag style. Let me know what you have.
  3. madsapper

65/66 J33 Stingray

Billed as a 68 missing parts, I bought it for the springer for a Grey Ghost project. When I got it home, imagine my surprise the springer is shorter than my krates (and the AS bolts). Bars say Schwinn, but no date stamp, gooseneck is a 66, I haven't pulled the sprocket and crank yet. Seat is...
  4. madsapper

Hello from NH

Came here from the Muscle bike forum site that is closing. Main interest is Banana seat stuff. I have about 30, to include all 5 Krates, AMF Avenger, AMF The Fast one, couple of Huffy Rails, a Vista Banana, and some others. I enjoy old Muscle cars as well. Have a 65 Chevelle, 406/ 4 speed...
Back