Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. T

LETS SEE THOSE MONARKS!!!

I'm honored to know you like the idea, I hope you can use it! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. T

Hey sorry been away for a while. Pier 1 has the wicker dinner place mates at $8.00 per mat. It took 2 mats for me to get it right. I made paper patterns that fit in the spaces then traced the pattern outline onto the wicket mat. I used shishkabob skewers for the border. I shaped the skewers then...
  3. T

My wife's bike after I cleaned it up a bit. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. T

Painting Bike

That's choice Big Ape! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. T

Painting Bike

My frame was sooo pitted from rust that powder coat was out of the question. I had to spread body filler over some areas. Rattle can is all can afford so this is what I came up with using Duplicolor.this was a total rust bucket, all rattle can spray paint. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. T

Greetings, New to It all

my last BMX 24" Redline. I get more looks and have more fun on the 3-slapper. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. T

Tire size

I bought a Huffy Regatta that had a 3-speed wheel set I saw on Craigslist. Not knowing the tire size(26x235). Long story short, I have to let the air out of the rear tire each time it goes on/off. Also the man I bought the Huffy from, said after a week the tires started rubbing the fender...
  8. T

Department Store Bikes!

I bought these two 3-speeds from a guy in Stillwater Oklahoma. The home of OSU, the students had to register their bikes. Seems crazy to me. I'd like to see those badges for sure. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. T

Department Store Bikes!

This is one of those that got the sun on one side sort of, but also the badge but not totally roached. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. T

Department Store Bikes!

I also have an early 70's Sears 3-speed made in Germany. The headbadge is worn but you can almost see made in Austria at the bottom. I was told the frame has Puch lugs. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. T

Department Store Bikes!

I have a early 70's flying Otasco. A little Work, shifter and brake cables and 3 spokes. Rides great again. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. T

(WBO 2015) Girlfriends OBX Bike (COMPLETED)

Very nice! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. T

(WBO2015) 1910 INDIAN Board Track - COMPLETED

Just awesome! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. T

(WBO) Tony Jenkins build

12 mile Slowspokes kind of ride this evening. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. T

(WBO) Psycho path racer 2

Cool looking bike you've built, very sharp. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. T

(WBO) Tony Jenkins build

I was still thinking of a rusteration in these pics. Also trying some cruiser bars. This is the original seat in these pics, I still have it but getting it fixed up is taking longer than I hoped. The tanks had bad rust in spots that resulted in 1/16 inch sized holes that I eventually patched...
  17. T

(WBO) Tony Jenkins build

This is the original fork. I wish I had the picture of the back of the truck that this bike was in when I first saw it. All the pieces strewn about with a spare tire, Jack stands and such. I was like dam, what a shame. The kid needed the money so he showed me how was there and asked me to make...
  18. T

Tanker project

Nice score! When I scored my tank bike I thought I would just go rusty restore but halfway thru I changed my mind so be prepared to deviate from your original plan during your build. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. T

(WBO) Tony Jenkins build

I tried to re-pop the head badge, it had big dent in the lower left front. I put the black in the wrong spot on the crown I think, but it is what it is. Lol...close up of the scavenged tractor headlight.she likes it! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. T

(WBO) Tony Jenkins build

Thank you Late for dinner! I paid $60 for rusty carcass. So it wasn't too bad. But, I did by a step-through Monark for my wife that she's now excited about. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back