Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. ||TheDude||

No brand strand -- Updated pics!

Oh hey guys! I'm happy to hear and see how everyone is using these frames!
  2. ||TheDude||

‘82 Cycle Pro custom 5 (updated pics)

LMK if you wanna sell those blue pedals once you find your gold ones. They'd look good on my Earth Cruiser.
  3. ||TheDude||

1983 Jamis Earth Cruiser Strand Build

Here's a 1983 Earth Cruiser Sand Jam that I bought a few months ago that was in good but unloved condition. I've been looking for one of the models with the color matched wheels and Sand Jam components for a long, long time. I performed a lot of much needed maintenance on the bike including...
  4. ||TheDude||

Gold Snowflake Chainwheel or Spider/Chainring Combo

Looking for a nice rider condition gold snowflake chainwheel or spider chainring combo. Please let me know what you have. Thanks!
  5. ||TheDude||

Gen 1 - 1979 5 Speed Earth Cruiser

Thanks! I just got it a few days ago and put the S&M S.A.C. bars and AME grips on. I've cleaned the heck out of it over the past day or so. It has the Sand Jam shell tread tires but they're pretty rotted.
  6. ||TheDude||

https://imgur.com/gallery/nEUX2
  7. ||TheDude||

So I have a candy blue Sand Jam with chrome Akisu stamped forks, black "Earth Crusier" font on the gold background, color matched lacquered wheels which I believe are CMC. They say KK K-85 on the front hub. My seat says "Earth Cruiser", I have foam handlebars and a Shimano coaster (it is a...
  8. ||TheDude||

Aside from the headbadge, how else can you date Earth Cruisers? I have an early model too but I'd like to know how old it is. Mine has the "Jamis" head tube metal badge.
  9. ||TheDude||

Fancy Coaster Brake Straps

Hey guys I'm cleaning up a nice Jamis Earth Cruiser and I wanted to see if anyone knows of any "dressier" coaster brake straps that are readily available aside from the standard Wald or Sunlite options. Thanks in advance!
  10. ||TheDude||

Modern Schwinn 26" Cruiser - What is it?

I thought it looked alot like a Heavy-Duti. Seller sent me a pic of the chain guard. Says it's a "Supreme". Not sure if it's a dept store Schwinn or bike shop Schwinn.
  11. ||TheDude||

Modern Schwinn 26" Cruiser - What is it?

Really sharp looking frame. I've never seen it before. Anyone know what it is?
  12. ||TheDude||

Emory sourced 3 Bar

Love this build. I was the one selling the 3 bars but I don't remember selling one to somebody locally! I know I sold a few to Ed @ Planet, did you get yours from him?
  13. ||TheDude||

Felt Bicycle Pics

Could anyone please tell me what's the widest tire that would fit on the back of a bixby frame?
  14. ||TheDude||

early 1980s looptail 26" BMX Jamis Boss Sand Jam Cruiser chromoly

So are these for sale or are you just saying that you recently scored them?
  15. ||TheDude||

26" Threaded SE Landing Gear Forks - Back in Stock!

My friends at PlanetBMX.com let me know today that the 26" threaded Landing Gears are back in stock today. http://www.planetbmx.com/shop/se-landing-gear-forks-26-chrome-1-threaded.html
  16. ||TheDude||

FEELER - NEW Webco 3-Bar Chromoly 26" BMX Cruiser Frames Group Buy

I'm glad that I didn't have to say this but everything in this post is true. Not to mention the guy is a giant douche bag. No updates yet guys. I've been too busy with my day job. Please keep adding to the list as far as who's interested. We may be able to get something going for the...
  17. ||TheDude||

26" 3-Bar Looptail Frames

Unfortunately no. Thanks for your interest.
  18. ||TheDude||

Great feedback, much appreciated. Will take this all into consideration.
  19. ||TheDude||

We are targeting a price of $300.
  20. ||TheDude||

BTW the rear section is one continuous piece of tubing that starts and finishes at the bottom bracket. Brakes are TBD right now. I would prefer to have the Webco brake bridge for calipers and also have mounting points for V-brakes.
Back