Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. HutchXL24

Junk yard scores & 1/2 price day

The first pic...what's the chrome loop frame w/ the gusset?
  2. HutchXL24

1974 Matthews MS-1 Monoshock Frame

Re: Can anyone help me identify this mono shock frame? Matthews MS-1. Keeper!
  3. HutchXL24

schwinn 5speed

Great bikes. I built a BMX replica from one and it's my favorite rider. Comfort for days.
  4. HutchXL24

VINTAGE BIKE GATHERING - CARROLLTON, TX (PHOTOS ADDED)

Re: VINTAGE BIKE GATHERING - CARROLLTON, TX - MAY 16 I just completed my move to Brenham, TX. Maybe next time. -Jeffrey
  5. HutchXL24

OM flyer

If it's a newer one, in stock configuration, $350 is fair for one in mint condition. If it's in fair condition, maybe $250-$300.
  6. HutchXL24

Swobo Folsom

Nice work!
  7. HutchXL24

yikes!!!

I love it.
  8. HutchXL24

my old school bmx build(updated 8/13)

Coming along nicely.
  9. HutchXL24

old school Robinson BMX

For the sake of all that's good and clean, keep it all in one piece. A survivor like that doesn't come along very often.
  10. HutchXL24

Possible Pea Picker? Predator, and a GT

It depends. 4 bolts MCS stems are worth less to me than 6 bolts. They tend to have less clamping power.
  11. HutchXL24

Huffy Pro Thunder - UPDATE - FINISHED - 7/2 new pics

Re: Huffy Pro Thunder For many people, the Huffy Pro Thunder was their first BMX bike. Cleaned up, that bike should bring $100+
  12. HutchXL24

MONGOOSE KOS KRUISER BUILD (6/06 - FINISHED)

Re: MONGOOSE KOS KRUISER BUILD (5/17) Now that you have the chrome connection, you should get those Pro Class rims chromed. On another note, I have a recent find w/ a Mongoose Double Clamp stem. Wanna trade the Pro Neck II back? :)
  13. HutchXL24

It's not worth the time to explain.
  14. HutchXL24

Nice squish down, dude. :roll:
  15. HutchXL24

Let me know if you want to sell that gold MCS stem. $50 bucks waiting.
  16. HutchXL24

FOREMOST Find

Yep. I couldn't believe it either. I thought it would be neat to knock on his door and hand him an envelope w/ half of what it sells for. I would want someone to do the same if I was dumb enough to literally throw away something of value.
  17. HutchXL24

My first real bike

Those pads are the deal.
  18. HutchXL24

MONGOOSE KOS KRUISER BUILD (6/06 - FINISHED)

Re: MONGOOSE KOS KRUISER BUILD From the photos, the new chrome looks very nice.
  19. HutchXL24

FOREMOST Find

Rain never let up, at least while I was home. So, here are some indoor pics... Anyone interested in buying it? Hopefully locally, because this thing weighs a ton. I intend to visit the people who put it out in their trash and give them half the money it sells for. -Jeffrey
  20. HutchXL24

FOREMOST Find

Sorry, got busy w/ work. I'll post pics when it stop raining.
Back