Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Dangler

Behind Bars Inc Presents "Shiny Side Up"

Behind Bars Inc is having it's annual show on Sunday July 31st. I have gone to the last four years and they put on one heck of a show.
  2. Dangler

in the snow

A few pics in the snow
  3. Dangler

9 foot cruiser "Finished for Now"

Here are a few pictures of my current project. It's a Micargi frame that I found on E-Bay. First is a basic mock up with the stock frame. I couldn't leave this thing factory so, I cut the factory 5 inch head tube off and replaced it with a 7 incher leaned back an additional 20 degrees. I...
  4. Dangler

Custom and Vintage Bike show in San Jose on October 4th

Her is a flier for the Northern Cali cyclists
  5. Dangler

The "Petree Pedaller" part 2

I decided this bike needed to be painted so, I sanded it down and primed, base coated and top coated it in a flat burnt copper. I will eventually put the original wheels back on after a de-rusting and a repaint...
  6. Dangler

shipping bikes?

Anyone ever get hosed by UPS when shipping a bike? I recently sold one of my bikes and shipped it across the country from California to Ohio. I had UPS pick it up from my house. I was told by the driver that it would be under $100 to ship both boxes (8 foot long bike) A month later I receive a...
  7. Dangler

All scrubbed up

I finally found a buyer for the "Skid Master" So, Gave it a scrub and a final ride down the street...
  8. Dangler

The "Petree Pedaller"

I just picked this bike up from a buddy of mine to rebuild for him. He has had this thing jammed in a shed for the past three years. I could no longer stand it. So, I talked him into letting me take it home with me and finish it for him. We will just have to see if he gets it back... :P It is...
  9. Dangler

Skid Master Rebuild

Here it goes... I decided it was time to rebuild my bike. It has been the same for the past three years and It will be much easier to redo this one than start from scratch again. :wink: Things to come... 1. new paint 2. 26 inch wheels and tires 3. new bars Here is what it was... I will post...
  10. Dangler

The Wifes bike

I figured while I have my "Skid Master" torn down I would pull my wifes bike down from the rafters... I bought her this bike for her birthday four years ago. She rode it twice since then. "It's too hard to ride" was the excuse. We now have Schwinn mountain bikes. Also "Too hard to ride" Oh well...
  11. Dangler

My"Skid Master"

Here are a few pics of my bike. It started as a Toys R Us chopper bike I then cut off the original chain stays and replaced them with e new set from an incomplete Firebikes frame I then smoothed every weld and replaced the original front forks with a prototype set from Firebikes. I then...
  12. Dangler

New from Magalia (Chico)

Howdy all? I am pretty new to the bike scene and was happy to find this forum. I will post pics of my bikes in the gallery... Dangler
Back