Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Rodland

XEROX IS DOING SOMETHING COOL

XEROX IS DOING SOMETHING COOL If you go to this web site, http://www.LetsSayThanks.com you can pick out a thank you card and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier that is currently serving in Iraq. You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to a member of...
  2. Rodland

sneak peek movie

Well, I like what I see so far. Looking forward to seeing it complete.
  3. Rodland

Where to get good tubes

Where do you get GOOD tubes for bike tires, and what is a good name brand?
  4. Rodland

Help me find a bike on RRB

Ok, there is a thread on your favorite bike build and I can't find pics of the bike I have in mind. It is a red-orange flat color with, I think school bus yellow wheels. I seem to remember it up for sale sometime this summer. Can anyone help, or am I just senile? :roll:
  5. Rodland

DX Klunker

The DX Klunker is done. I want to get a good outside picture but it is RAINING. Link to build thread - viewtopic.php?f=27&t=10732&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a
  6. Rodland

DX Klunker "It's done"

I am in. My regular puter took a dive and I can't get my pics to download on this one. :x I got a DX, I'll have to check but I think it is a 51. I started to sand it today and found a few rust spots where it had been scratched, so I blasted those spots. Well you know how that goes, there is no...
  7. Rodland

Bicycle for 6

I don't know how to link up to this but there is a bicycle for 6 :shock: on the bay. Item no. 190219601280 Maybe someone can link it. That thing gives me ideas I don't have time for right now.
  8. Rodland

A true parts bike

Well I was tripping over parts in my small shed so I decided to bolt them together. This is the result of last night and this morning's bolt on. A 51 schwinn 24" frame with 24"rear wheel, a exersize bike seat,26" crank, 16"sprocket,26" springer and 20" front wheel. I have some pretty good hills...
  9. Rodland

It ain't real fresh but it's a find, cycle truck

I found me a cycle truck today. I may need tires, tubes, and if I can find better wheels I will replace these also. :lol: I could not stuff it into the wifes car so I will go back tomorrow and pick it up. I ask them to please put it inside tonight to keep it out of the weather. :lol: :lol...
  10. Rodland

My new, old rat

Got parts I needed to put this together today at 1:00 PM
  11. Rodland

16" dumpster save

Ok, I have been trying to get a pic to load and it just ain't gona hapen. I just wanted to get my entry form filled out, so I have a 16" Huffy saved from dumpster doom. Don't know exactly what I will do with it at the moment but I am thinking long forks and little wheel up front. Well I gota go...
  12. Rodland

The new OLD man

Hi all! I have lurking, here and a few other sites, for some time now and have desided this is the place I need to be. OK, I am old as the hills, can't hear, can't spell, but have found a love for the old bikes. It hit me when a friend wanted a bike to ride at a car show he attends. We started...
Back