Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. carolina rat

My bikes from the past 2 years

I see two bikes that ended up in my shed. :D :D
  2. carolina rat

My Second Bike - Tequila Sunrise

Wow! I'm speechless! :o
  3. carolina rat

check this out!!!! antique bike sale! (found on craigslist)

Trike I not see no trike? :shock:
  4. carolina rat

Free Breeze

They would not give me one single penney for the damage. Said that the box was second hand and that had some thing to do with it, Who buys a new box to ship a bike anyway? :x
  5. carolina rat

Free Breeze

Yeah that would be my bike!!! :( :( :( :(
  6. carolina rat

Free Breeze

Only after they send them to the wrong place first! :roll:
  7. carolina rat

Huffman

Cool bike, by the way those are some real board track bars in the background on the first pic. :D
  8. carolina rat

wow what a day....everything in the pic's for $200

Yall both have a problem, send the Schwinn with the springer my way and I will not charge you a dime to take it. Maybe it will solve all your problems with the bikes crowding around you. :D :D
  9. carolina rat

How to Straighten a Bent Fork?

Turn fork around backwards and snug the stem, sit on seat hold on good and hit a large unmovable object enough times untill straight. Also take and post a video of this. :D :D :D But really I hold them in a large vise and put a pipe over them up to were I want them to bend and PULL. Some...
  10. carolina rat

Phantom, I finally got one

Just when you thought that you heard it all somebody comes up with something good. :D
  11. carolina rat

Rat Trapped 8-8 `Update~

I figured that you guys would like the tires I picked out.
  12. carolina rat

Phantom, I finally got one

Here is my latest bike, its outfitted with new fenders, new light cover, new tank, new Schwinn tires, and new S2 wheels. The frame and chain guard still carry there original paint. Some body really had fun with this bike back in the day, you should see the pedals, they have lots of asphalt rash...
  13. carolina rat

Rat Trapped 8-8 `Update~

Re: Rat Trapped 6/15 update Here are the new skins, and tank! The reds look alot better than the whitewalls! Now I need to do something for the fender light? :?:
  14. carolina rat

Schwinn Aerosport

That bike is Sweet! BTW, what kind of tires are those, they are fat!
  15. carolina rat

Is this over the top?

Look on Ebay, its back on, I couldnt believe it! http://cgi.ebay.com/1980-VINTAGE-MENS-2 ... dZViewItem
  16. carolina rat

Is this over the top?

If we made up some of those we could take the profits and buy real Phantoms.
  17. carolina rat

What size fenders for 24" X 3"??

Yes, the balloon style 26" fenders will fit like a charm and look correct. That is what I run on all of my fat tire bikes and looks good to me.
  18. carolina rat

Is this over the top?

It don't even have correct rims!
  19. carolina rat

NEW RRB LOGO (FINAL SHIRT DESIGN)

Re: NEW RRB LOGO I like either one of the last two designs, they let people know we build bikes.
  20. carolina rat

Rat Trapped 8-8 `Update~

Re: Rat Trapped 6/15 update I dont think that the whitewalls look right, maybe some RED TIRES. What do ya'll think?
Back