Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. OUTLAW

THE OUTLAW

well if I can get this done here is my entry. Outlaw
  2. OUTLAW

EL THUNDER, (BRAND NEW PICTURES)

whoever re-put this here for me, THANKS well as most of you know I stoped this build in the motor section. I need to finish this build soon so back to pedals only. this is what it looked like like when I closed that. I cut out the motor mount and the double frame bars under it and will...
  3. OUTLAW

TIRES

does anyone know of any 1.75 or 1.90 x 26 that has an aggressive kobby on it. thanks for your help. HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR Outlaw 8)
  4. OUTLAW

BMX TO RATROD

I don't remember if anyone has taken a bmx and turned it into a ratrod. if there is can ya show me some pic's. thanks all. Outlaw 8)
  5. OUTLAW

car or bike shows in WA

does anyone know of any car or bike shows coming up in the Seattle or the state area anytime soon? thanks Outlaw 8)
  6. OUTLAW

BURRITO BUILD OFF(POST IS NOW DEAD)

ok, so last yr's buildoff was not finnished does anyone want to start again? if so we can start anytime and finnish on Jan.6, 20012. you can finnish what ya started or start a new build. no motors just pedal power, totally rat style, no fancy paint jobs. flames, pin stripes ok. as ratty an cheap...
  7. OUTLAW

SWAMP RAT

another new build coming soon for your enjoyment. any guesses where I am going with this one? It's a 80 something sears that my mother in law had and I picked it up sometime ago. this one will go up for sell after it's done. so here it is and we call her...
  8. OUTLAW

STREET DIGGER

this is a new old build. some of you who have been here for awhile will remember Black Wicked form a couple of RRBO's back, can't remember which one, oh well my mind is old.lol. anyways I was hopeing to do this bike in the anything goes build off but that didn't start for whatever reason, and...
  9. OUTLAW

WHATS THE MATTER WITH THIS FORUM?

I see no building going on. kind of wondering why! there is some great builds going on and really no new one's started. what is happening? :( :!: :!: Outlaw
  10. OUTLAW

EL THUNDER( this thread is dead)

this is not quite a new build but one I started in builds. I decided to not build much anymore so gave most of my stuf to my neigbor. well one thing led to another and since he like to build with motors and he has a 1986 yamaha riva that needed alot of work we decided to rebuild the Burrito I...
  11. OUTLAW

NEXT BUILDOFF

when? what kind of buildoff? come on, I am ready.lol :lol: Outlaw :?: :?:
  12. OUTLAW

I am done

well I have decided to not build anymore. although I do have I think 3 that I will finish. I just don't have the room and I want to go back building skin on frame Alute style kayak's and paddles. so this is the deal, anyone in Wa or Or. that wants my stuff come on and take it away. I am not...
  13. OUTLAW

anything goes bike build

ok, yeb i need a fix. soooo, when is the next anything goes buildoff? gee i can't help it, i know the bike build off #6 is not over with but i need to get prepared. will be starting my new shop in a couple of weeks. yippie. well that's all folks. Outlaw :lol:
  14. OUTLAW

Jackshaft

ok, here is my problem. i need to build a 3 speed JS to run on my big wheeled Burrito. i have a 3 speed hub but i can't figure out how to put another sproket on it. i would like to have the 3 speed work to the rear cog and another cog to my front chainring. any thing would help. thanks. Outlaw...
  15. OUTLAW

HMMMM

what do you consider BUILT FROM SCRATCH? my take is you build the complete frame from scratch not add a couple of tubes to existing head tube or rear end. am i missing something here? clue me in. i don't get it. Outlaw
  16. OUTLAW

EL Grande Choppa w/ pic's

well i am back kinda. started building a new bike. gee, can ya guess what it will be by the name? here's a pic of part of it. some of you will remember that it was going to be a drag bike. well i changed my mind and am building a, of coarse you can guess as most of you know what my fav bikes...
  17. OUTLAW

EL BURRITO

well i am kinda back. still alot of other things to do. i was commision to build this Burrito, so here is the start. i cut this frame in half and added some tubing. will have 26" wheels on it. the bike will be painted yellow and blue rims. anybody reconize the frame? ok, so here are a couple of...
  18. OUTLAW

Yellow Jacket ( bowing out)

ok, i am in. no pic's yet. got too drag the frame down. it's a columbia. it has been cut but i haven't welded it yet. it will be somewhat long and low but not a Burrito. it's based on a british an american bt look.ok, that's all i will give away for now. it's already getting a little cold an...
  19. OUTLAW

WHY???

well i don't like the new forum. when i want to get back to something else i have to click several times. whats up with that. not likeing it at all. i want the old way back. not happy with this at all. Outlaw
  20. OUTLAW

hello to all the newbe's

i try to read some of the new post but i got too many thing going on now. soooooo i just want to say welcome to all the new folks. if ya like rats, this is the place. Outlaw
Back