Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Alby Moore

1966 Huffy Eldorado added to the herd.

BTW , here's a family portrait-
  2. Alby Moore

Thanks! Mr. Mortimer can be a harsh critic so his blessing meant the world (as did my wife's!), LOL.
  3. Alby Moore

Below the bridge, or Tip of the Mitt as we locals say. :113:
  4. Alby Moore

I guess you can say I have a soft spot for these considering my 1964 Eldorado (affectionately known as Rat-dorado) was the first vintage bicycle I acquired and rebuilt. So imagine my delight when I seen this beauty posted to my local Craigslist page. I was floored to see one for sell in my area...
  5. Alby Moore

Show me your cool little details! ~:The Little Things:~

A few of the little details that give my bike a little personality; Pinstriped sprocket; Cup holder that was made from a tin can found on my in-law's property. The skull ornament was picked up a recent car show; Skull door lock pins used for nuts to hold the banana seat bolts in place...
  6. Alby Moore

"For Ape Hangers Only" Club

My Huffy Eldorado with 13.5" apes-
  7. Alby Moore

The Bonneville Roadster - More Pics!

Beautiful work! :praise:
  8. Alby Moore

26" Muscle/cruiser build from the new guy is FINISHED!!

Man that looks fast just sitting there. Love the cream/black color combo (and the red on the inner fender and chain guard adds just enough "gotcha factor"). Beautiful work all around! :41:
  9. Alby Moore

Middleweight Ballooners

Here's my '64 Huffy Eldorado with 2.125 whitewallls.The fenders are replacements from Wald. Clearance is close, but nothing rubs at least-
  10. Alby Moore

Opinions wanted on an add-on...

Hi Gang- In addition to the flag (4th of July parade coming up), I also added these late 60's era Michigan license plates to my Huffy Eldorado for something a little different (the plates are zip-tied together so it looks the same from both sides). I'm not quite sure if I like them on the bike...
  11. Alby Moore

Cheers from Northern Michigan

Thanks gang, I appreciate the bike kudos and welcome. :happy: @deorman- I believe it is for the most part. We put a different set of rims on as original rims were quite rusty and bent. Otherwise everything else is as we found it in my father-in-law's barn. @Falstaff- I found a mirror that will...
  12. Alby Moore

Cheers from Northern Michigan

Hi All- New to the forum, as well as riding/working with vintage bikes. My son and I have two bikes we're tinkering with- a Columbia-Wesftfield, and a Huffy Eldorado. Looking forward to chatting with like-minded folks, exchanging ideas, and learning from the group.'] Our bikes- [/URL] The Huffy...
Back