Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Alby Moore

1966 Huffy Eldorado added to the herd.

I guess you can say I have a soft spot for these considering my 1964 Eldorado (affectionately known as Rat-dorado) was the first vintage bicycle I acquired and rebuilt. So imagine my delight when I seen this beauty posted to my local Craigslist page. I was floored to see one for sell in my area...
  2. Alby Moore

Opinions wanted on an add-on...

Hi Gang- In addition to the flag (4th of July parade coming up), I also added these late 60's era Michigan license plates to my Huffy Eldorado for something a little different (the plates are zip-tied together so it looks the same from both sides). I'm not quite sure if I like them on the bike...
  3. Alby Moore

Cheers from Northern Michigan

Hi All- New to the forum, as well as riding/working with vintage bikes. My son and I have two bikes we're tinkering with- a Columbia-Wesftfield, and a Huffy Eldorado. Looking forward to chatting with like-minded folks, exchanging ideas, and learning from the group.'] Our bikes- [/URL] The Huffy...
Back