Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. krazykort

Bikes on bridges

Night shot
  2. krazykort

AvionicsV1

http://www.avionics.bike 35 mph, borderline motorcycle... And beautiful. Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
  3. krazykort

Elgin motorbike frame and fork SOLD!!

Argh! Someone got a great deal! Sad I missed it! Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
  4. krazykort

Blackout... brighter pics. added... guess I made a hotrod and got mooned again

If you don't mind me asking, where'd you find it? Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
  5. krazykort

Blackout... brighter pics. added... guess I made a hotrod and got mooned again

Oh that's awesome! Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
  6. krazykort

SOLD Silver King M-1 frame and fork

I'm excited to see how this one turns out, I love the idea of a belt drive... Making me wish I would.of picked this up! What's the weight on one of these frames? Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
  7. krazykort

Spaceliner, rack and chain guard

Anyone? Bueller..? Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
  8. krazykort

1947 Hawthorne "Mild One" (Pedals and stem done)

Looking forward to seeing this... Is there a list somewhere of the taller frames? It would be a good resource for my future builds. Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
  9. krazykort

When a crazy idea becomes reality

Wow, that is all kinds of awesome. If you ever want to get rid of it, I might know a guy that would take it off your hands! ;-) Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
  10. krazykort

Night of the Flightliner

Don't mind at all! That's what we're here for! It's a SRAM S7 rear hub, They don't make them anymore, but like mine they can be picked up secondhand... I thought I'd have to cold set the frame, but the hub is actually just narrow enough that it fit with just a little bit of force
  11. krazykort

Chain guard Still available Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
  12. krazykort

pm sent
  13. krazykort

favorite final foto contest

Thanks for the kind words! Georgeedii's pick defintely won me over!~
  14. krazykort

Night of the Flightliner

I wanted to say thanks to everyone for such kind words. Being a long time lurker here on the forums, I knew my first build would have to aspire to everything that I've seen here. It's such a great medium for us all to come together on and I hope my build inspires some ideas from others, as all...
  15. krazykort

Night of the Flightliner

After seeing your chopper, that means a lot! Thanks! Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
  16. krazykort

Night of the Flightliner

Thanks, had to improvise to stay within my budget.
  17. krazykort

Night of the Flightliner

Ive been here! Last minute to the finish line! I really should of posted more during the build up... It's hard for me to get out of the zone to stop and take pictures... Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
  18. krazykort

" HEXMACHINA " RRBO #11 entry by Pinoyratrodder is finally done

This is awesome, reminds me of something I would of imagined and wanted as a kid... Heck it something I'd still want! Great job! Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
  19. krazykort

Night of the flightliner -FINISHED

That's exactly what I was going for!
Back