Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

Rat Rod Rockabilly Cartoon Video

You guys should check out the band heavy trash, they play with the sadies all the time, best live show ever!!
  2. S

Coasters Bikes (non RRB members)

Re: Coasters Bikes The black seats with the large rivets look to be from the FELT v12. nice bikes!
  3. S

Eco Trekker - formerly a Felt "El Guapo"

Looks awesome man, I know exactly what you are talking about with mcgregor, looks just like one of the all terrain motorcycles, nice job and cool idea.
  4. S

Ghent Cruiser Bordie #1

Seat post is sweet, it really completes the look.
  5. S

Felt Bicycle Pics

Love the little bas tard #130, would like to get one someday
  6. S

Ghent Cruiser Bordie #1

You have a picture of that seat post? Did you make it? Thanks
  7. S

Felt Bicycle Pics

Felt v12 done up boardtrack style. Just got a rear sweeping kickstand, looks awesome.
  8. S

Question about a dropstand

Just wanted to ad this for anyone that finds this post in a search. The stand fit with some minor grinding......the stand itself is really heavy duty, could likely hold up a moped. It came from bike world usa, pretty impressive quality given its chinese origin. :lol: cheers.
  9. S

cool thanks
  10. S

mine has some dumb tabs on it so it will not sit flush against the outside of the frame, grind em off. This is what you meant with hand fitting? :lol:
  11. S

outside? so between the frame and the rear wheel bolts? does not seem all that safe since the wheel is not "directly" bolted to the frame.
  12. S

Hey guys, I just ordered a dropstand for my ride. It is a new one that is spring loaded. Stupid question but the stand goes on the inside of the frame correct? Thanks
  13. S

flatfenders first boardtracker

jockey shift in the chain guard hole?? you sir are a genius.
  14. S

What I Rode To Work UPDATE! 5/10

cool!
  15. S

Pictures From Last Nights Ride in Northampton, Mass.

Yup old train tunnel turned into a bar. North hampton is a sweet little town, wish i could have come, nice pictures
  16. S

Looking for 24x2.125 2" width size rim

Do they have a website, i cant find it?
  17. S

Looking for 24x2.125 2" width size rim

Felt has rims that are 24x2.125 with a 2" width but they are pricey Anyone know of a company besides felt that makes a 24x2.125 2" width rim?
  18. S

lucky 13 (formerly the destiny build)

really nice bike, its f ing dirty, haha just curious, are you in Florida?
  19. S

Huffy board track now done *pic heavy*

what gauge did you make the tank out of? any detail on the tank would be awesome........sweet bike!
  20. S

FELT TIRES STINK!

I keep my bike in my kitchen and cant say i have noticed anything. I have the creme color felts, not sure if color would have something to do with odor?
Back