Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. K

Alternator Gauge

i have a quick question...... i have a 64 dart with a 225 SL6 and was wondering where on my Alternator gauge inside my car is the needle supposed to be at. right now it's a little to the left of the middle line on the D side. is this good?
  2. K

Cream Tires OR Blackwalls

Which tires do YOU think looks better? The blackwalls or the cream ones??? BUUUUT you have to picture it with a Rechromed sweetheart skiptooth and crank! OR
  3. K

His -N- Hers Hawthorne

So i finished my wifeys Hawthorne just in time for Valentines Day and she loves it! Now if it would just stop raining here we could go for a ride! But it's still nice to just stare at while waiting for some sun! I am thinking about changing one of the colors though.......any color scheme...
  4. K

Ladies 49 Hawthorne

I picked up a ladies Hawthorne from MikeS and about to start that build...........Gonna go same as my 49 Hawthorne on color but with some minor changes......(gonna downgrade hers to a regular sweetheart sprocket and a rivet seat...no skip tooth or brooks for her, does that make me a bad...
  5. K

49 Hawthorne

Well, I haven't posted anything on here since I traded karfer my stretch a while back but I finally got a 49 Hawthorne from MikeS. I took the wheel/tire set from the V12 i traded mike and luckily it fit on the 49. I completely striped down the bike, sanded it and painted it red oxide. I also...
  6. K

Some Cruise O Rama pics.........

here's some pics i got of karfer and the homies..........
  7. K

Kiko'o cruiser updated.............

alright Pawel..............here it is finally! i added apes, a new neck, white walls, wood grain looking wheels, and a rear light...............
  8. K

kiko'o (stretched) cruiser....new pics!

praise the lowered and i went for a ride today and it was such a beautiful day that we had to take some pics down in Old Sac. Here's some of the shots we got. You all know which bike is mine and the green one is skylers. My favorite pic is the 3rd one down....it came out sweeeet.
  9. K

Kiko'o (stretched) cruiser update.......

So here it is again......I added a profile sprocket and a chrome chain. Thats it for now. I also ordered a set of black wheels and gonna change out the nipples for red ones and wrap them with thick brick white walls. Cant wait for that. Oh, and Adam spaced out my fork for me so it wouldn't...
  10. K

Kiko'o (stretched) cruiser

So i finally figured out how to post pics karfer....hahahaha. nah, so here it is for now. well, i bought this thing stock through a friend in LA and the only thing that i kept is the frame, sprocket, chain and handlebars. I gotta thanks to karfer once again for hooking me up with these sick 3"...
  11. K

Howzit....

Howzit, My name is keoki and im from Hawaii. I guess ill tell everyone a little about myself. I just came back from Iraq a few months ago and now im living in Sacramento, CA. I met praise the lowered when i moved here and ride with him most of the time. I also get alot of help and ideas from...
Back