Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. BScubed

Hawthorn Tank Bike

Just got this from a friend. Been wanting to make a klunker and am thinking of using the frame. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't worth beaucoup bucks before I do that. I'm muscle bike guy so I don't really know the tank stuff. I'm guessing it's pretty run of the mill tank bike but I dunno. Any...
  2. BScubed

Trexlertown swap weekend

I'm surprised it hasn't been posted over here yet. Stealing Joe's post from the Cabe. 32nd Annual Fall Trexlertown Bicycle Swap Meet We have teamed up with the Velo Drome to make the weekend better than ever. Event: 3 Day Bicycle Swap Meet, Trexlertown Fire Department Fairgrounds located...
  3. BScubed

New York Bike Jumble - Brooklyn

I am selling some custom muscle bikes and random parts at this event in Park Slope Brooklyn NYC. Figure I might be able to flip em to some big city folk :giggle::giggle::giggle: My buddy is also sharing a table with me and trying to sell his Fat Chance and assorted stuff. Never heard of this...
  4. BScubed

Sting-ray windshield repops?

Has anybody ever repoped the sting-ray windshields? Of course, I want one for my Fastback but don't feel like paying $300+. Does anybody here have one they could make a tracing of on paper for me? I could probably figure out how to fab one from plexi pretty easy.
  5. BScubed

Huffy "The Wheel" help needed

Working on getting this bike somewhat back to original. Stalling out on finding the right parts of course. What I really would love to find is: front wheel, front and back fenders, parking break stick (with brake cable housing would be AMAZING!!!), Double red band slick (I know, I know, I...
  6. BScubed

(MBBO#05 Class 1) 1965 Columbia Playboy 88

I found this on craigslist about a year ago and been keeping it in my basement until had the time. Looks like the time is now! Looks good from a distance but up close is another story. But it looks like it should clean up good. Rust isn't tooooo bad. I wiped a small area of the...
  7. BScubed

Fair price for my custom MBBO?

Hello folks! Need to make some space for some new projects and am thinking of selling my build from the recent MBBO. It is the DeLorean themed Ross Apollo. Will embed a couple photos but check full album here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/141287585@N06/ My only problem being I have never...
  8. BScubed

Seabrook NH Memorial Day Bike Swap

Just saw this on craigslist... http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/bik/5583399550.html Anybody here going?
  9. BScubed

Class 1 Ross Apollo DeLorean Style

Wow. That last quarter flew by! I didn't get around to adding the B2TF embellishments I would have liked to but still happy with the end result. Simple, clean, and stylish! IMG_0788 by B Shazbut, on Flickr
  10. BScubed

(MMBO 2015 Class 1) Delorean DMC-12

Been collecting Ross Apollo parts since the beginning of the summer. Just stripped the frame and was originally planning on doing a complete resto back to it's original color (brownish-copper). After seeing all the great ideas here I got the bug to do something more custom. Personally I think...
  11. BScubed

Customized and partially restored wedge bike

This is my rider right now. Don't know anything about the manufacturer other than they were in Brooklyn and judging from the head badge they were called spiral. I have removed all of the rust except for some oxidation stains here and there and some small chrome loss of the handlebars. I have...
  12. BScubed

Greetings from Somerville, MA

Hey all! Been soaking my eyeballs in a lot of the photos posted here lately. Long time bike rider/enthusist but new to and smitten with funky 60s-70s muscle bikes (love wedge style frames!) and custom ratrods. I see there are some other New Englanders here like the NERRB folks. Maybe I can...
Back