Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. B

Urgent! Need skiptooth freewheel

I have prewar Schwinn rear drum and looking for skiptooth freewheel to match
  2. B

1936 schwinn dated crankset

I would like to redo bottom bracket on 36 straight bar. Doesn't have to be shiny, any out there?
  3. B

Art nouveau.

36 roadmaster. Built one piece at a time.. Trying to find the longer handlebars that the kids would have run back in the day..Have tried motorbike braces bars but can't find long pull version.
  4. B

WANTED

1985 suntour service manual.
  5. B

ringer / finger grip

Looking for a single of either both prewar for 48 fatbar
  6. B

mtb pedals

Looking for a set of old nylon MTB pedals. HTI - PO3. . Off 80's Schwinn mtb. Mine are difficult to adjust + keep binding on one side. Alltho I searched. The pair "bmx museum " had were sold.9/16 size pm contact info etc. I really don't want to buy Wally world parts + put them on a...
  7. B

hanging monark tank

In need of this item. Believe it is 1940 monark rocket tank. I'm building up another prewar bike and without it the project has stalled. PM with contact infothanks
  8. B

Want to buy chainguard

1941 schwinn Doesn't have to be perfect- Just not all pitted up like one on eBay. Pm with details. Photo from the Cabe archives. Thanks
  9. B

WTB cycletruck stem

Looking for long version of top bolt stem Bottom stem is length required
  10. B

New Departure interchange

I have a driver that closely resembles ND driver but has ring to hold sprocket on. In the past this site has advised where to get skiptooth for this driver. Now that I'm going to use it on ND hub I can't figure where I put the adjustment cone/dust cover that works with both new driver and old ND...
  11. B

Wanted park tool FT-4

Got a fork issue. Looking for this tool to straighten it out.....Pm with details. If available
  12. B

36 CWC chainguard

This chainguard Altho resembling. Hockey stick guard has "paisley " cutouts.found. on 36 roadmaster also on Western Flyer. Maybe other CWC. Built bikes for 36.
  13. B

Prewar Schwinn seatpost

Looking for early (36) style Schwinn seatpost. Check your stash.pm me info.Check my prior adds.Everything I had been looking for has been located one way or another. Off eBay or forum.
Back