Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. LandSpeedRecord

Hawthorne Twin Bar Villiers Powered Board Track Racer

The forum gives you permission to take time off work and any of life's responsibilities necessary to work on this bike and post pictures.
  2. LandSpeedRecord

Motorized bike question

If you want help setting up a tank below the carb on a China motor message me I can help.
  3. LandSpeedRecord

2 stroke madness whos really the best builder?

You won't beat the service from Dax. The big box stores are just that. I build performance motors based on the motors imported by U-moto. He is in the process of setting up a web store and I will be doing performance top end kits and motors for that site. For big power your right Fred or Arrow...
  4. LandSpeedRecord

"Death rod" briggs powered Murray

Love it!!! One of my favorite builds of all time.
  5. LandSpeedRecord

Fat "Motorized" Tire

If you decide to go gas I can help with the Chinese 66cc motors just message me.
  6. LandSpeedRecord

Über Max Rat

Awesome!!! I love the lines.
  7. LandSpeedRecord

Just a bike builder saying hi.

Going to try to post up a few pics.
  8. LandSpeedRecord

Watcha think? Trail-a-bike conversion 2.0

Me to. I have just been learning to weld. Not pretty but I cut and welded a stem together. It seemed solid and then the bike it was on got stolen. Not sure if the thief ever found out how my welding was at that point but it was the first thing I ever welded ha ha.
  9. LandSpeedRecord

Thanks for all the kind words. I will really work on getting some pictures up for you guys.
  10. LandSpeedRecord

I have gotten a lot of inspiration from the bikes on this forum and have been wanting to join and contribute. Life just gets in the way sometimes. I think for the meantime I will switch my avatars to a vintage cruiser I built. I really want to get to Tue point of having three new bikes, one or...
  11. LandSpeedRecord

Thanks for the tips, I may have to set up with photobucket. I think I can copy them of the hosting on the motor bike forum I use I just haven't been on a computer and my phone won't copy and paste. The shop I kind of fell into. I started building on the side and the week I advertised I lost my...
  12. LandSpeedRecord

Thanks, I need to figure out how to post some pics of my builds for you guys.
  13. LandSpeedRecord

Mobilegas drag racer "Glitter and Patina"

Awesome build!!!
  14. LandSpeedRecord

Watcha think? Trail-a-bike conversion 2.0

WOW! Awesome idea, I never thought of it. I happen to know where a couple of those are. Thanks, now I have to add another to my, I have to build one list ha ha.
  15. LandSpeedRecord

The Boss stable of Emorys

Awesome bikes.
  16. LandSpeedRecord

Hello all. I have been a big fan of this site for a while and just haven't posted. I took the plunge recently and went full time with my own little bike company. If I had it my way I would just build rat rods but most people want new and shiny so that's mostly what I build. Anyway as I have time...
  17. LandSpeedRecord

The Blue Diamond

Beautiful bike, excellent work.
  18. LandSpeedRecord

A couple of Canti's

Great looking builds!
Back