Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. B

VOTE HERE! - RRBBO3

ok heres my three faves the spaceliner#1 thegaspipe spcl #2 the chief #3 I really want to vote for them all but if I can only vote three these are it
  2. B

If you polish, it will shine!

Very nice I do believe that is a sears spaceliner dont quote me Im a Schwinn guy but Ive seen a few of em at shows. Repop decals can be found at maple island bikes or blue moon cycles in ILLINOIS :mrgreen:
  3. B

The Super Tanker

COOOOOL what kind o steel pipe ya usin??? :mrgreen:
  4. B

ok so....

nice really slik . so whats the trick to them fenders? are they stainless or did ya cut weld and rechrome? was thinkin bout the same fer a build Im doin but in flat blak lemme know how to do that I really like it :mrgreen:
  5. B

My NYPD

Well another way cool product of German engineering :mrgreen:
  6. B

BoilerMaker #47

nice work been lookin fer one o them triple speeds fer a while now my pre war schwin is jealous :mrgreen:
  7. B

mikeys new rat

:mrgreen: Yeah he always wanted a ballooner to bomb around the streets with cuz his other ride is a mid weight show bike that only comes out on sunny days. when he showed me this I got kinda jealous cuz Im buildin a rat and he found one already to ride fer 80 bux kids got all the luck!!!!
  8. B

mikeys new rat

heres a pic of the rat my son dragged home from th chi-town Klassic
  9. B

The Lud

kleen n simple kind of a sin to sell it . How much?? heres My E-Mail [email protected]
  10. B

Bikes By MeHeadHunter

nice work gonna have to build one of them thar stretchy bikes love yer hawthorne got one just like it on the work bench :mrgreen:
  11. B

VINTAGE BICYCLE PHOTOS

Re: early bicycle photos :mrgreen: Heres My dad in 1942 in the old neighborhood in chicago.
  12. B

my rides

Re: my rides third pic That would be my sons tiger with headlite poking into frame. its kinda an attention hog some how it gets into alot of my pictures guy on e-bay wanted to know if bike in background of pic of parts I was sellin was fer sale!!! :shock:
  13. B

chicagoland klassic

http://www.thecabe.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2000 hope to see yall there :mrgreen:
  14. B

Got a Nexus inner 7 hub. Giggitty

very cool ride you hav inspired my next creation a post war roll fast rat :D
  15. B

my rides

thanx fer all the compliments now my huge head cant fit through the door :mrgreen:
  16. B

my rides

yep every time I go to the parts store big red tags along its my parts chase bike better than firing up a car to go a few blocks healthier and cooler too. Shes a 1940 schwinn d-x with a nexus 7 hub next to my sons blue tiger its the fastest bike in town :mrgreen:
  17. B

my rides

heres a few from my collection
  18. B

still trien to figure out what this is

Its a rolfast or an hp snyder
  19. B

Checkin in from Chi-town

heres a few pics
  20. B

Checkin in from Chi-town

Hey thanx fer the welcome. as fer our down state friend who can only find the 60s stuff heres my e-mail contact me I can put ya in touch with a guy in quincy who has some goodies fer sale. :mrgreen: [email protected]
Back