Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. L

My latest finds.

Good to see that roadmaster didn't get parted out! Its pretty clean, and .... good looking. Look at the paint on that front fender! :D
  2. L

Bowden Spacelanders Being Restored

Wow! Very cool. Remember, they are only original once. Some bikes need to be restored, where others should be left alone. :mrgreen:
  3. L

TheFlyingDingo's Fresh bikes-New bike(s)-5/9

Re: TheFlyingDingo's Fresh bikes-New bike(s)-3/30 Have you considered trying to sell the Roadmaster as a complete bike? It would be a shame to split up such a nice original bike. :cry:
  4. L

My Excelsior

^^couldnt have said it better myself^^
  5. L

My Three Bikes - Pic Heavy -

I guess Im not getting any any time soon! http://www.bicyclelogy.com/page/1347321
  6. L

What should I pay for this 40's schwinn?

$25!? That was a good one. It doesn't seem like they really pop up that much, cheap or expensive. Here are a few photos of it. I figure if I found one this nice for under $150 I would still have to pay over $200 after shipping. I offered $200 shipped to me. I am going to be moving to Boston for...
  7. L

What should I pay for this 40's schwinn?

Hey guys. I found late 40's Schwinn World Tourist almost exactly like the one in the photo. The only difference is it doesn't have the speedometer and is a single speed with a wide flange read hub. Its the same color, has the same brakes, etc. The chrome is in a bit worse shape, but the decals...
  8. L

$5.00 1937 Blue Bird

Looks like its a 26" or 28" tire bike with the wrong wheels. Cool paint scheme!
  9. L

Cover your head!

Thanks guys. I'm about back to %100 now. Wear those helmets!
  10. L

Cover your head!

Hey guys, I wreaked yesterday on my old CWC and got a pretty bad concussion and really bad amnesia. I have forgotten a good portion of the last few months. It really sucks! Everybody wear a helmet if you go out riding in the snow or ice! I probably would have been fine if I had worn a helmet...
  11. L

Bike Belts

I cant really see them taking off until they can figure out how to make lighter multi speed hubs with more gears. That said, it would be pretty sweet to have a big old cruiser with a belt drive. :mrgreen:
  12. L

Show your AC Volkswagens!

Another two popped up! They are in Oldgreenbean's pictures. Is that a dealer bus?
  13. L

Roadies - Uk bikes

I think Rene Herse had one for sale at the Denver Veloswap. It was a pretty small one.
  14. L

Show your AC Volkswagens!

It seems like there are plenty of folks on here that not only have good taste in bikes, but in cars as well. Lets see your aircooled Volkswagens! What year? What type of setup do you have in it? Mine is a 66 kombi. Stock 1500cc and transmission. 0-60 in the time it takes to cook an omelette...
  15. L

Derringer Cycles.....

This one is still on the top of the list for my dream motor bikes. *from 37fleetwood on thecabe
  16. L

Roadies - Uk bikes

The old Lentons were sweet bikes but they were heavy as a sack of bricks. Here is my old daily rider 58. It had Campagnolo and Cyclo Benelux components.
  17. L

Hey hey from Northwest Arkansas

Looks like your going to have another sweet Schwinn here pretty soon to line up with the others. :D
  18. L

Are my prices to high?

Yep, I think it was actually around $700. He has some sweet bikes, but man are they pricey. Did you see the Twin-Flex he had? That thing was really cool.
  19. L

Are my prices to high?

That's true, but it kind of depends on where you live. Around here (Fort Collins) old bikes are like hens teeth. People have them, but not many sell them. Even less sell them for sane amounts. Location location location.
  20. L

Are my prices to high?

Holly yikes! I sold (or traded) the Schwinn within a couple of days after posting this! You guys are good luck! :D
Back