Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Rollin Double Sixes

Beach Picnic

Great job on the wheels they look awesome!
  2. Rollin Double Sixes

is it july 17th yet?

If you are feeling rich you can buy the whole lot on ebay.
  3. Rollin Double Sixes

is it july 17th yet?

Hey icyuod2 those are all the bikes you were 1 day late for a month or two ago. If their prices for these are anything like on ebay, bikes and parts will add up fast. Are you renting a giant Uhaul?
  4. Rollin Double Sixes

Canadians?

I don't think I will be able to make it this year. Here are some pics from last years show to fire up your excitement.
  5. Rollin Double Sixes

ANYONE REMEMBER WHO'S THIS IS?

No problem. There used to be a few cool bikes in that post, but I liked that one the best.
  6. Rollin Double Sixes

ANYONE REMEMBER WHO'S THIS IS?

I am pretty sure it is Crewzin_D's bike, "Bikes from germany". Looks like he has changed it up a bit and the old pic's don't seem to be loading.
  7. Rollin Double Sixes

rare little canadian oddity revised pic's fri 19th

Re: rare little canadian oddity That bike is pretty sweet! I have only seen 26" Sunshine bikes never a kids bike.
  8. Rollin Double Sixes

WCC on the cheap

Add a banana seat! I am also 6'2" and it fits quite well. I never did ride it with the original seat though so I cant compare them.
  9. Rollin Double Sixes

The Canada Cycle & Motor Co. Double Vision Build

Slow progression...
  10. Rollin Double Sixes

AUTO COPY IN PHOTOBUCKET

Yeah that happened to me the other day. I wonder whats up with that.
  11. Rollin Double Sixes

The Canada Cycle & Motor Co. Double Vision Build

It's been awhile since I have worked on this build or any bikes for that matter. Sensors "Crusty Camelback" gave me some motivation to get this build on track again.
  12. Rollin Double Sixes

crusty camelback

I like it! You've inspired me to complete my project, Thanks!
  13. Rollin Double Sixes

V-belt drive

Check out http://www.carbondrivesystems.com/overview.php Gates makes belts for all sorts of things I used to only run gates belts on my snowmachine and was pretty stoked to see them enter the bicycle world with a belt drive. There is a picture on their site how the drive side dropout is setup.
  14. Rollin Double Sixes

Pinky Racer (24" Hiawatha)

That looks awesome. Nice work.
  15. Rollin Double Sixes

"Hindsight 20/20" WCC Done RDS Style

Thanks guys! I haven't had it for a real ride yet but it did get a couple pedal strokes through my living room on it with some old pedals I had laying around. It feels bigger than it did with the stock seat, with the banana it seats you almost on top of the back tire. I will get some riding...
  16. Rollin Double Sixes

How to Straighten a Bent Fork?

Here it is straightened. I used the 2x4 idea. I substituted a truck with a large pipe bender I bought a couple months ago. I couldn't think how to bend it without denting the fork. 2x4 scraps were the key to my success. They allowed for two things to happen, the fork did not get dented...
  17. Rollin Double Sixes

"Hindsight 20/20" WCC Done RDS Style

I built this for a friend so he could ride with me, his only requirement, "Big fat twenty inch tires." I thought about paint colour and couldn't get past flat black it's like an addiction. The banana seat I have had since I was a kid waiting to find the right project, this bike was screaming...
  18. Rollin Double Sixes

CCM crank replacement

Nice! Your job is half done. I have 2 cranks that need that nut off for my double ccm build. I will give mine a whirl later tonight and see if I can get them to budge.
  19. Rollin Double Sixes

How to Straighten a Bent Fork?

Thanks for all the ideas guys! I got it both figured and straightened out. I will post some pics of how I did it later if anyone wants to see.
  20. Rollin Double Sixes

CCM crank replacement

Thanks for the links Tim! I will have to try my channel locks in there again. I tried them earlier but couldn't get a good grip on that nut. Were you able to get yours off? I saw an add for oddball customs in the last ol school rodz but never got around to checkin' out their site, pretty sweet...
Back