Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Hawthornecrazy

SOLD Firestone Monark parts

seats been repaired but useable the horn works in the tank take everything for $225 shipped
  2. Hawthornecrazy

SOLD Monark Super Deluxe project $375

This is a project I picked up locally I have no interest in. It's been painted and is actually a decent paint job with new decals. Nice mesinger seat. Missing the fenders, horn parts and rear rack I would assume. The fork seems to have been straightened some and is missing some spacers or...
  3. Hawthornecrazy

SOLD Late 40's Hiawatha

I got this one last summer and haven't had time to do anything with it. Hope it can find a good home it needs a small amount of work but not much. Late 40's early 50' maybe.The seat is not correct but in decent shape it's dark brown in color. Some dip$h/t braised the chain guard bracket to the...
  4. Hawthornecrazy

SOLD Hiawatha Strato Chief Project

Please enjoy my upside down pictures I could get them to rotate. Hiawatha Strato Chief this one could go either way for parts or project. Persons seat with a few issues the tank has some dents in it. The rear rack and guard need some straightening nothing to major on any of it just needs some...
  5. Hawthornecrazy

Schwinn frame 54?

I do believe this is a 54 Schwinn frame in primer with the kick stand. It's been awhile since I looked up the serial # G466911 $125 shipped PayPal for payment Thanks
  6. Hawthornecrazy

SOLD Columbia Firebolt frame and fork

Neat frame for your next build. Columbia Firebolt frame, kick stand, sprocket, crank, chain, pedals and fork. The fork is tweaked a bit but should come out of it pretty nice. Looking to get $150 for it shipped with PayPal going my way.
  7. Hawthornecrazy

The new guy......

Great site!!! Sorry for the late intro. I just started to pick up some bikes about 2 months ago and now have 9. What an addiction I can't stop buying them. Some projects that I plan on doing this winter when my real job slows down. And some riders although not very nice but awesome to ride.Glad...
Back