Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. M

FREE - Worksman Adaptable Project Bike

Also posted in Pay it Forward. High hopes won't help me finish what's in my mind, and I need the barn space, so I'm giving it away to someone here. I live in Southern PA, zip code 17363. It's mostly all there, solid but rough. I started to take it apart. Should make a fine 3-wheeler. I'd love to...
  2. M

Worksman Adaptable - Free for your next project

High hopes won't help me finish what's in my mind, and I need the barn space, so I'm giving it away to someone here. I live in Southern PA, zip code 17363. It's mostly all there, solid but rough. I started to take it apart. Should make a fine 3-wheeler rat rod. I'd love to see what someone will...
  3. M

FS: Worksman Adaptable Three Wheeler

Not going to get to this project, and looking for a local buyer. (Baltimore MD / York PA) Condition is solid, with extra rat character built in. How does $100 sound? See it here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/32306142@N07/albums/72157658968045365
  4. M

Monarch

The Monarch Rocket! This was my main ride in college - back in the 70s. Wisconsin winters were fun!
  5. M

Hi from PA

Greetings from PA - near York/Shrewsbury. Messing with bikes for years, but only recently came across this site. Who knew I have been building rat rods all these years? I'm a catch-and-release type - always something new and different in the shop. Most recent pickup was this Worksman Adaptable...
Back