Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. skyrider

Hello from Indianapolis, IN.

Good to meet you yesterday.Hope you guys have a blast with that old bike. It was on here as "Home Stretch".The other one I was telling you about was "Freewheelin'Gambles".
  2. skyrider

Kickstand/Paypal

Just wondering if anyone else has had Kickstand Magazine withdrawl money from your Paypal account today? They withdrew $2.09 from mine but I didn't recieve any notice or info on what it is for,I would assume it is for my subscription but is this a monthly recurring bill or ? I am not sure and I...
  3. skyrider

What's up?

Welcome to the site,I would say you are were you belong. Nice looking bikes.
  4. skyrider

2004 stingray crank question

Both sides drive and freewheel as normal.
  5. skyrider

2 MORE HOURS TO GO-VOTE ONE MORE TIME

Re: Vote For my Dynasty three :) Not to Hi-jack your thread but does anybody know how the voting for the tissue box design went?
  6. skyrider

2004 stingray crank question

The sprocket is not removable from the crank arm as it is pressed on. These are the best photos that I have of the back side of the crank hope it helps.
  7. skyrider

NBP MotorSports

Welcome.
  8. skyrider

Necessaryevil doing a burnout

If that video don't make a guy smile or laugh nothing will. :lol:
  9. skyrider

hello from indiana

Welcome from central In.
  10. skyrider

Donate an old Car license Plate for Son's School Project

I think I can cover an Indiana plate. I'll check the garage and pm you.
  11. skyrider

Old tricycle parts

http://www.tricyclefetish.com/ I know it sounds weird but there is a bunch of cool info there. Hope it helps.
  12. skyrider

Finally an intro!!

Welcome. :D
  13. skyrider

New Guy Here

14. skyrider

HELLO FRON NORTHERN PA

15. skyrider

Hello there!!

16. skyrider

HAWK CLASSIC BIKES

Very nice.
  17. skyrider

My name is G3auto

18. skyrider

Tell us what ticks you off..

ACLU Sued the school in 2008 which led to the "contempt". Either way I know the the wonderful people at the aclu will in fact have to meet there maker eventually and we will let him decide how hot there eternity will be.
  19. skyrider

Tell us what ticks you off..

The thought of two men being jailed for up to 6 months with fines for PRAYING at an after hours school dinner. WAY to go A.C.L.U. . This ticks me off so bad I have a headache. Lock me up now because I am not going to stop!!!! :x :x :x :x
  20. skyrider

Next Victim Stretch (Now Rideable)

Re: Next Victim Stretch Maybe it's the dark side of me but you cutting up Schwinns makes me smile. 8)
Back