Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. tyler perk

Newest project

So close, need to shorten the throttle cable and then test ride. Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
  2. tyler perk

Newest project

Latest update New motor w/ racing head Waiting on offset intake, tool box for electrical, speedometer and rear skiptooth sprocket. Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
  3. tyler perk

Newest project

Stole the rubber off my tandem until the new ones are delivered. Should have the motor and last few parts by the end of the month. Also started cleaning up cable routes. Dont need all that .... sticking out Any ideas on someone to recover a seat? Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
  4. tyler perk

Newest project

Found an adjustable clamp for the seat. Going to cut the frame down a bit so the seat sits lower. Waiting on wheels before i chop it Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
  5. tyler perk

Newest project

I have, but for the cost id rather have something i built Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
  6. tyler perk

Newest project

Seat project is in. Looks like it can be restiched and cleaned up. Worst case recover Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
  7. tyler perk

Newest project

Had to have some cups machined out to fit sealed bearings. Hopefully my seat (also a project) and wheels arive this week. Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
  8. tyler perk

Newest project

Fork was delivered today. Test fit. Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
  9. tyler perk

Newest project

Wanted to try something new and it caught my eye. Not off ebay. Lots of what i saw there said they had issues in the description Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
  10. tyler perk

Newest project

Welds are even and solid. No splatter or burns. Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
  11. tyler perk

Newest project

Shot of how thick the dropouts are Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
  12. tyler perk

Newest project

Tank is well built, no leaks. Mounting hardware leaves a bit to be desired but is useable and easily fixed. Came well packed and in perfect condition. I will update throughout the build as to how things fit. The frame is very thick yet extremely lightweight Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
  13. tyler perk

Newest project

Going to try a motorized Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
  14. tyler perk

The Mustache Ride

This is why it has that name Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
  15. tyler perk

Runwell 20" ... is this???

Hopefully i will have this rideable this week. Still lost by the whole concept Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
  16. tyler perk

The Mustache Ride

Started with a $50 craigslist find and a 2.5 hour drive to get it. A year of waiting to do the tank (real rust) and finally its complete. Frame, fork, seat - Murray Rack, bars, guard - higgins Light - 1895 carbide Tank - repop Wheels - 3g Tires - schwalbe Sent from my SM-G935P using...
  17. tyler perk

Macro Monday! Show that zoomed-in detail shot on Monday

. Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
  18. tyler perk

Macro Monday! Show that zoomed-in detail shot on Monday

Just a few Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
  19. tyler perk

Runwell 20" ... is this???

Cant find anything. Looks old and before its time. 3pc crank, bolt on rear. Any ideas???? Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
  20. tyler perk

Here we go!

When you find out the $5 light you have can easily be modded to fit and the lens is a match...... AWESOME putting the battery holder on the wrong way and cooking the board...... PRICELESS (JK its another $5) light will be done friday when the replacement guts get delivered Sent from my...
Back