Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. A

Girvin Suspension Forks 1" Tube

Sale pending payment...
  2. A

Felt Frame-Monster Energy, El Guapo

I can make the wheel set available. They are 26s with excellent condition Quick Bricks, ready to roll. I will get them up soon, thanks for the interest and look for them soon.
  3. A

Yeah, I priced it to where I thought someone would feel good about it and wanted to make sure someone got a good deal. You could always start a new build Kingfish hah
  4. A

Selling off a project's parts. No time and I am changing jobs and moving soon. Have a used Girvin set up with spring. A bit dirty, I was going to pull them apart and refinish to match my frame a la Gig Mata. Would rather support this community than list it on eBay so here we go. HMU with...
  5. A

Felt Frame-Monster Energy, El Guapo

Selling a bare frame, bought the complete bike for a build that never happened. I don't have the time to strip it down and refinish it as I am taking a new job in a new state. Some hazey streaking on the matte paint, not sure what it is but I was going to strip it down and paint it anyways...
Back