Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. piercer99

SOLD Lepper Primus Mens Saddle, Natural, Phat Cycles NOS. 135.00

from the Lepper website. This Primus saddle is a classic, authentic example of optimum comfort while cycling. Having a 7-fold suspension system in combination with a bend leather saddle cover, this classic is not only perfect for seating comfort during long touring events, it’s also...
  2. piercer99

SOLD - Curvy Frame Mens Elgin project 1939-1941 Murray built.

I bought this Elgin with plans to build a rat out of it, and after getting a bunch of parts together, I have lost interest in it. Sorry about the arrangement of the photos, and some aren't the best quality. Anyway, with that in mind, it is for sale. Circa 1939 - 1941 mens Elgin curvy frame...
  3. piercer99

1948 Monark Rocket Revival

So, I got this frame just over a year ago. It was going to be thrown away, a friend of mine got it with a group of bikes he bought, package deal thing. Anyway, this Monark frame was is sad shape. The seat tube, bottom tube and the lower top tube, were all broken away at their joints, the...
  4. piercer99

1939 Speigel Airman (Monark) 4 bar loop tail

Got this bike from the original owners grandson. The bike has a lot of miles, the og bought it new in 39 and rode it almost everyday until they died. There is a broken fender bracket on the rear right side, one of the rack legs has a slight bend in it, should come out easily. The original rims...
  5. piercer99

SOLD 1947 Huffman Texas Special custom build, daily rider.

Here is your chance to have a one of a kind, 1947 Huffman Texas Special. I put a lot of work in this bike, and it is a sweet ride, and a great looker. The only true Huffman part left on the bike, is the frame. It has an alloy wheel set, rear is a Sturmey Archer 3 speed coaster, front is a...
  6. piercer99

SOLD 1941 Monark Rocket complete rider

up for sale is my 1941 Monark Rocket, it is a great rider. I have probably put about 500 miles on this bike and have never had an issue with it. Someone overpainted the monark maroon at some time in the past, with a red. Not included in the sale are the ding dong bell, the bicycle license on...
  7. piercer99

SOLD Araya 7X 26 X 1.75 Vintage Wheels Gold Anodized. 1981 325.00 shipped

1981 Araya 26x1.75 Gold 7X wheelset.If you know what these are, you know they are rare and don't come up for sale very often.Fresh rebuild on the wheels, all new spokes (.080) and nipples. Wheels are trued. Front wheel has a small flat spot, and 2 small curb dings. Rear wheel is fine and...
  8. piercer99

Western Flyer

This may be the final bike I get while I am in Nebraska, just really don't have room for anymore in my truck. Supposed to be a 1940's Western Flyer, I'll know when I pick it up tomorrow. Looks really promising, will probably hold onto this bike. I have ideas for it, and I can make space for...
  9. piercer99

59' Schwinn Tiger

Bought this last night, picking it up tomorrow in central Nebraska. 59' Schwinn Tiger, needs a little love, but looks promising. I am going to have a bed full of bikes for my drive home. Got some explaining to do... More photos after I get it in hand.
  10. piercer99

63' Schwinn American and a friend.

I found this bike in a barn in Southwest Iowa last weekend. Bought it from the original owner, it was his second bike as a kid, back in a corner I saw his first bike, got it also. It is a 53' Schwinn Spitfire, 20" It was sold yesterday, a great little bike. Both bikes from the original...
  11. piercer99

58' Firestone Century Cruiser 200 (Monark)

Pulled this out of a garage two weeks ago, the Bendix Aviation 2 speed was the reason I got it. The whole thing is heading back to Texas with me. The rack is destroyed. I'll try to salvage it for something.
  12. piercer99

54' Monark Silver King Rocket

Right out of the basement, missing some parts, the rear wheel is a replacement and is trashed, no rear fender, no chainguard and the rack legs were pulled off. Going to put alloy rims on it with white walls and some bobber fenders. Ride it a few times and probably sell it if the price is...
  13. piercer99

41' Monark Silver King Rocket

So I am presently working in Atlanta, went out exploring Sunday and found this at an antique shop in Marietta. They wanted more than I paid for it, let's just say it got them down to under a hundred on it. It was displayed as a mid 50's chicago built american bike, complete. Got it back to...
Back