Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. OSMojo

VDC Cruiser bars question

Does anyone know the upsweep on VDC cruiser bars? Someone has a pair of maybe VDC bars for sale, so I want to check if they're real or jekyll
  2. OSMojo

New Ruff Porucho build

New build. This will be a bit of a slow burner of a build. I already built one 6 years ago (in the first photo attached, forge custom cycles built it). Now I am going for 29" wheels and bigger motor. The forks are hand built by a frame builder here in London. So to kick off I have a question...
  3. OSMojo

New e-build help, 3G linkage forks, has anyone got any photos of them on their bike?

Dear all I am about to embark on a new electric cruiser build. Below is a photo of my current one (which I will keep as I love it). I got a great deal on some used 3G linkage forks, but I cannot figure out how they can ever look any good? has anyone ever got these to look good? if so with...
  4. OSMojo

Rollfast Identification

So the Ebay listing said this 'You're bidding on a 1936 DP Harris/Rollfast Balloon Tire Bike Frame' I bought a head badge, I knew it was probably not the correct one, and it's not, as you can see from the rivet holes they don't match. How the seller knew it was 1936 I don't know. I photographed...
  5. OSMojo

1936 Rollfast Rat Rod Survivor Build

So I finally managed to sort out the head tube. I had to buy two sealed bearings that went into the head tube, then used the existing two as well, so it has four bearings. I still need to add a slim spacer as there is minute wobble. I also need to get a skip tooth crank and chain, pedals, seat...
Back