Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. C

Rusty huffy with beer keg sidecar

Finally able to get some time to finish up. Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
  2. C

Actually put some thought into which way to. I didnt think about the reflector over the the tap hole. The keg is bent at bottom and for that reason only decided to to flip around so you could tell Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
  3. C

Seat on amd rideable. Just need to finish the inside of the keg Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
  4. C

Some more pics Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
  5. C

Got it mounted up no wood down yet. Bout to get a chain a seat on and give a test ride Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
  6. C

Wanted to keep this rusty huffy alone and ride it the way it was. Then i got determined to add a keg sidecar. I kinda went into it without a plan. I am waiting on a wheel to show up tomorrow then gonna get the inside finished off with weathered fence slabs. I will get some more detailed pics...
  7. C

Western Scraper

I love this Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
  8. C

Mint Chocolate Chip-A bike built for the Crested Butte Chainless World Champs (Finished)

Crested butte is awesome. Up there alot. Heard about that race sounds like a blasy Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
  9. C

Flying Star mini moto

Man thats a sweet build. If need any powder on it glad to help. In garland Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
  10. C

Last minute project with 5 min to spare

Pic with a little bit of sun Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
  11. C

Project last minute

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
  12. C

Project last minute

Got some better pics today after all the rain Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
  13. C

14. C

15. C

Project last minute

16. C

Project last minute

17. C

Project last minute

Frame, fork, and chainguard done Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
  18. C

Project last minute

Other fender cooking and frame and fork blasted next Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
  19. C

Project last minute

Tight deadline Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
  20. C

Project last minute

Started on this bike today. Then saw deadline for the build off is midnight. Have all parts i think so im the middle of blasting and powder coating now with more pics to come Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Back