Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. C

Rusty huffy with beer keg sidecar

Wanted to keep this rusty huffy alone and ride it the way it was. Then i got determined to add a keg sidecar. I kinda went into it without a plan. I am waiting on a wheel to show up tomorrow then gonna get the inside finished off with weathered fence slabs. I will get some more detailed pics...
  2. C

Last minute project with 5 min to spare

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
  3. C

Project last minute

Started on this bike today. Then saw deadline for the build off is midnight. Have all parts i think so im the middle of blasting and powder coating now with more pics to come Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
  4. C

Old murray makeover

Found this bike cheap and was looking for something to mess around with. Broken it down and acid dipped frame Cleaned it up little bit Then put little powder on it Then put back together and still waiting on some cream colored vintage tires and might chop up rear fender and put back on...
  5. C

64 or 65 Murray wildcat build

I checked Vin on this and best to my knowledge it is a 64 model 28 Murray wildcat (y28). Anyways this was my uncles bike that had been parked since 70s I imagine. I am kicking my self for not taking a complete picture as it sat yesterday before I started to tear apart. It was in pretty rough...
  6. C

Let's get this intro out of the way

Hello from texas.... always been into vintage motorcycles and restoring them since my younger years and now getting back into bicycles also. I am here to soak up knowledge as my bicycle building skills and knowledge are lacking. Please bear with with while I learn the lingo.. until then I am...
Back