Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. E

Western Flyer wheelie buzz bike

Thanks, I will see if anyone else in the family feels like packing it up. Other than that if anyone happens to be going through Charlotte give me a couple of days heads up and I will get someone to do the transaction. Preferably between 7 am -7pm .
  2. E

Lol! Remember I was just doing them a favor, with no compensation. I hope this was entertaining and thanks for all the help
  3. E

I personally have no problem packing a bike. Clearly for the 50 bucks my father in law would get from his share he isn't interested
  4. E

Nice! Sorry folks my father in law doesn't want to deal with it he put it in storage for me to for whenever I get down there. I have no idea when that will be but I will repost when I do. And Jaxon I will give you first heads up.
  5. E

The research was inconclusive because there were only two examples, neither being identical bikes. There was an old listing for a buzz bike on eBay with no photo for 2400 and Jaxon's bike he sold for 1200 (restored) so I didn't have a clear idea of value but I knew that 100 or 200 made no sense...
  6. E

i hope Jaxon finds a friend to pick it up for him. The fact that my father in law hasn't answered when I asked him if he would take it apart for shipping is pretty much an answer
  7. E

I had done several hours of research before I went on rat rod and saw some previous sales. Having been buying and selling instruments for 30 years I always do my homework. I could have sold 10 of them for 100 bucks each here though
  8. E

What price to put on AMF Skeeter Wheelie

Or even that a small niche is willing to pay more for them
  9. E

I figured something like that which is why in my summary of what I had been learning I acknowledged that the bike is sought after by a (very?)small niche of collectors
  10. E

In laws don't have room in the car I'm waiting to hear if he would be willing to ship it.
  11. E

Oops they don't have room in the car. Cash deal next to Charlotte NC for now unless I can convince my father-in-law to pack it for shipping
  12. E

I'm giving first dibs to the guy who offered 500.00 if he can meet my in laws for a cash sale
  13. E

I guess I should have said that. I will now
  14. E

The issue is "in person " cash sale along the northeast corridor. I'm giving the guy who offered 500 an opportunity to connect first.
  15. E

Thanks you probably just saved us from looking for the corner of a round room.
  16. E

It was the valuation thread under AMF Skeeter
  17. E

The bike is now for sale: 500.00 please read this: Highly educational thread thank you so much for sharing that. I love the clear coat over patina. It is exactly (minus the clear coat) how musical instruments are left alone. So lots of learning here, this is a summary if I understand what...
  18. E

Highly educational thread thank you so much for sharing that. I love the clear coat over patina. It is exactly (minus the clear coat) how musical instruments are left alone. So lots of learning here, this is a summary if I understand what is going on please chime in if I missed something...
  19. E

That is why I am here. Thank you.
Back