Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. O

karfer vs. sensor: a.k.a the beer build off

sorry to bust yer thread mang.....any progress on Gorda??!! Holla at me mang...
  2. O

My rat rod engagement pic

Nice pic mang! and congrats to you both!!
  3. O

Strech it out !!!! let's see streches !!!

Here are a couple of mine..
  4. O

Re Do for Mindsplitter

Had to Re build my Mindsplitter. Frame by LowLife bikes Owner:REF Chopaderos Outlaw Bike Club---California Nomad Chapter watcha Think ? Before: After:
  5. O

Basman 346 updated new rubber 4-21-13

Re: Basman 346 Nice build on the basman, this looks good.... Not the first one in Nor Cal though...where in san jose are u?
  6. O

SIC NICK from LBNY

What SiC-Ness...... glad to see in Sept...lookin forward to LBNY this summer...Word Ref
  7. O

Post Your Monark & Firestone Super Deluxe/Cruisers

The chrome and blue and white Monarks reside in San Diego, they belong to my brother Jr.....he has a fleet of Monarks....somwhere around 20 or so.....
  8. O

New member from East Bay CALI

Orale Chongo! Bout time! Welcome Brother!
  9. O

Another Guy From San Jose

what up al! Welcome! Ref
  10. O

New member from East Bay CALI

Word , I am also from San Jose... glad to meet you from this NOMAD!! heres one of my rides....
  11. O

Hello from San Jose

NICE WORK, where in san jose are you , I reside in campbell....
  12. O

Damon's Demon Serial #665

Word ! I was just bustin Balls Brotha... what Im known for..... thanks for not taking my comment to seriously!! I hope everything works out with PW's ride and with your future builds. Stay Greasy Amigo!
  13. O

Damon's Demon Serial #665

so is this another overpriced four to five month build Like P Dubs bike?? Or is this one going to actually be done on time??
  14. O

RAT BIKE RODEO OCT 25 GALT CA pictures and videos MUST WATCH

All I can say is you guys sure know how to throw a rodeo!! Much thanks to Karfer and his family for hosting the event! And extra thanks to my boyz Kowalla(Ted) and Freak aka Bubbles (Mark) and there Fine ladies for taking care of my brother Jr and I and showing us how you get down in your neck...
  15. O

new dude from NOR*CAL

welcome from san jose,califas!! :D
  16. O

Mindsplitter

Another Sick creation by Gary Sheron of Lowlife bikes Cocoa Beach Florida (http://www.lowlifebikes.com)....He was the creator of my iron cross bike too....A true artist and one heck of a frame builder....thanks again brotha!!
  17. O

4th time is the charm for SoCal

WHAT UP PREZ..... GLAD TO SEE YOU ON HERE.... CAN'T WAIT TO DO THE RIDE IN A COUPLE WEEKS.....CAR BOMBS ...... CAR BOMBS....
  18. O

Monarch Replica Fork question

yeah, there kinda all show and no go.....hers what happen to mine about two weeks worth of riding time on my burritto.... good thing i still got my teeth...........i was flyin down hill pretty fast.....when i got to the bottom the forks gave....
  19. O

1/2 PINT

Love that Ranchero bro....I used to have a 64 Ranchero....260 V8 4 on the floor.... Man i miss that little truck!
  20. O

hey wuts up new guy 4m cali

what up mang? and welcome! i'm in san jose, nice to meet ya!
Back