Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. whitecoyote

Deleted

Deleted
  2. whitecoyote

Steel Grandpa

3. whitecoyote

Dunedin, FL Christmas Lighted Bicycle Ride

https://www.google.com/search?q=dunedin+christmas+bike+ride&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari&ibp=htl;events&rciv=evn&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjf_v3w5__7AhWHRzABHXrZAfIQ5bwDegQIIxAB#fpstate=tldetail&htidocid=L2F1dGhvcml0eS9ob3Jpem9uL2NsdXN0ZXJlZF9ldmVudC8yMDIyLTEyLTE3fDg2ODU3OTk0NjAyMTcwMTk3MDk%3D&...
  4. whitecoyote

U.P. bike shop owner killed in traffic accident

I've read some stories on Steven Pringle. Seemed like one heck of a nice guy. R.I.P. https://www.freep.com/story/news/columnists/john-carlisle/2022/12/10/u-p-bike-shop-owner-killed-in-traffic-accident/69716637007/
  5. whitecoyote

1978 Schwinn

Got this Schwinn off Craigslilst for free. The guy said he picked it out of his neighbors trash and he didn't want to see it end up in the dump. Serial number shows it to be from 1978. I believe it's a Collegiate.
  6. whitecoyote

Schwinn Voyageur SP (Touring)

Just finished restoring this Schwinn Voyageur SP (Touring). I believe it's a 1982 model. Photo is on Belle Isle (Detroit skyline in the background (Canada on the left).
  7. whitecoyote

Worksman B2600 Klunker

Recently acquired this Worksman B2600 from ind-chuckzn (frame, fork and wheels). The frame, fork and wheels were powder coated by QC Coatings (Shelby Twp., MI). Frame/fork color is Illusion Rootbeer, Wheels Silver Vein. Brooks Flyer Special with Brooks tool pouch. Handlebars are SE Racing BMX...
  8. whitecoyote

Royal Oak Swap Meet

9. whitecoyote

Bikes and Historic Sites

Historic sites are all around us. Not only will we be able to see cool bikes, but we will also get to see historic sites from all over. When your out on a ride and see a Historic marker, stop, take a picture and share it with us. I'll start. Here is the Packard Proving grounds located in Shelby...
  10. whitecoyote

Say hello to "Earl"

Picked up this Trek Earl (54cm) several months ago. Got a good deal on it. The only thing original on it was the frame, fork and brakes, So I built it up the way I wanted it. Raceface Atlas stem, handlebars, grips and pedals Origin8 crank and brake levers Brooks saddle Thomson seat post 44t...
  11. whitecoyote

Donkey Bike

Interesting, Seems I've seen this before. :bigboss:
  12. whitecoyote

Bikeindex.org

Came across this site bikeindex.org recently. It's a site to register your bike(s), and it's free. Don't know much more about it, but if your bike gets stolen any chance of getting it back helps. I'll be registering a few of my bikes to test it out. bikeindex.org
  13. whitecoyote

Building a bicycle in 1945 "How a bicycle is made"

Interesting video. Warning: Video will make you sleepy! :bigboss:
  14. whitecoyote

(Updated 03-02-21 photos) HUMUHUMU-NUKUNUKU-A-PUAA

KONA single speed cruiser Picked this Kona up today. I believe the seat, stem and handlebars are not original. Tires are miss matched, but everything else appears to be original. I have seen Kona's before and they have always intrigued me. Any Kona experts out there? Any idea what's original...
  15. whitecoyote

.........BamBoo Bikes

16. whitecoyote

.....Bicycle Dealer Decals

17. whitecoyote

Schwinn Cycle Truck

Recently acquired this Schwinn Cycle Truck Serial number dates it to 1965, Obviously missing the basket and brackets. Color doesn't appear to be original. Handle bars and grips(?) The child bicycle seat (Schwinn) was removed. Everything else appears to be original.
Back