Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. C

HOW TO LOWER YOUR DIECAST

Do you have a youtube channel?
  2. C

full suspension stretch

That a cool way of doing it I'd like to see it finished.
  3. C

Panama Jack-Dismembered

Looks sick I cut a ok up a pj but mines kinda like a tribute to las dos amigos ill post a pic later.
  4. C

Bagged & Shaved '62 Comet Wagon

where are your airbags mounted ?
  5. C

lonestar biker rally bicycle ride

lonestar biker rally ride bicycle ride on thursday the 3rd we meet at Island bicycle company on 18th and seawall blvd at 7pm
  6. C

Stretch VS. Chainsaw Build-Off!!

hey man dont sweat it almost all of my bikes are built with chains like that
  7. C

Arc Welding a frame?

is there a harbor freight any where near that you can go to its a cheap tool store and they have welding machines for less than a hundred bucks its flux core but it welds just as good as mig. the web site is http://www.harborfreightusa.com or you can call 1-800-657-8001 or get any hot rod ,rat...
  8. C

how to install air ride?

i have done the chair shock thing before it works good i made it out of two bikes one 24" bike and a 20" one .i made it pivot right behind the pedals but i didint like haveing to get up to raise it .i have also have air bagged a bike in the rear but it was a really weird bike i made. sorry i...
  9. C

slamshwinnrito done

es sir that is for the rear disc brake
  10. C

slamshwinnrito done

im am done sorry i forgot to take pics of me paintin it but here it is .i took it to a ride that i do with a local bike shop we go the first nite of the lone star rally . everybody said i had the coolest and the lowest i had to agree.[/img]
  11. C

slamschwinnburrito/ new pics !!

Re: slamschwinnburrito/ now with big pics !! ok here are the rest them before i painted it and tested it and it rides super smooth !][/img]
  12. C

"Nuke" Pics Air Ride IFS

Re: Zero Rake "Nuke" i agree bag that thing !! ive done it before its fun!!
  13. C

Knuckleduster

wow the bike is lookin good keep up the good work.
  14. C

Re: slamschwinnburrito/ now with big pics !! thanks for the cc but i havent put the bb im going to ues thats just the old one from the other bike i got the parts from.and i am a little short and i do have a work bench its in there somewere.
  15. C

Re: slamschwinnburrito/ now with big pics !! thank you kind sir and your rite about cleaning up .aussie is rite as well any moutain bike spring shock i like useing them they work fine plus i get mine for free from junk bikes i find or that my friends give me.
  16. C

Re: slamschwinnburrito/ now with big pics !! thanks comp and as they say great minds think alike !
  17. C

Re: slamschwinnburrito/ now with big pics !! i like all my bikes super low but the spring on has a 650lb limit most are less than half that.
  18. C

Re: slamschwinnburrito/ now with pics !! ok hope this works 00.photobucket.com/albums/nn37/pedaldragger/DSCI0337.jpg[/IMG][/img]
  19. C

the BLUE MEANIE /new frame & seat! 11/28

Re: the BLUE MEANIE /got some parts! 10/19------ i cant wait to see it!
  20. C

Simplerat

that thing looks gooooood !!!!
Back