Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. scorpius

SLD

heavyweight bike
  2. scorpius

SOLD VINTAGE MOTOR BIKE / MINI BIKE FOR SALE HAS 3 1/2 HP MOTOR NICE ORIGINAL CONDITION NICE

Hi Guys , I was going through my storage and saw this old mini bike in the back that I forgot I had Its a cool old school motor bike I had picked up years ago its in really nice shape and in original condition with original paint , tires , motor , etc bike has the orig 3 1/2 hp Tecumseh...
  3. scorpius

2 BMX TYPE 20" BIKES GOOD SHAPE $25 ea

I have 2 BMX type bicycles for sale or swap cheap 25 ea picked up LI NY looking for ballooner parts repop or used are fine
  4. scorpius

SCHWINN EARLY ORIGINAL HEAD BADGES 1940s and 1950s

For sale are 2 Schwinn Head Badges in nice condition First is an old Schwinn Spitfire Badge from the 1940s with the airplane spinning propeller design The second is a Schwinn Spitfire badge with the name spelled out that is from the 1950s would sell or trade either early one is 85 , later one...
  5. scorpius

SCHWINN AND TROXEL SEAT FOR SALE OR TRADE

First seat is a vintage Troxel made seat , the metal is good but the top is nice and crusty The second seat is a Schwinn wide and large seat w/ Schwinn badge on the rear , this is a larger seat appx the size of a motorcycle saddle so must be very comfortable great for a bike , beach cruiser or...
  6. scorpius

FUNNY BENNY HILL VIDEO PARODY FOR GUYS THAT REMEMBER THE GREAT COMEDIAN

Here is a very funny Benny Hill parody done by "The Man Show" guys They did his style perfectly
  7. scorpius

SCHWINN CHAIN GUARD & OTHERS FOR SALE OR SWAP

I have a Schwinn Hornet Chain guard with original paint and decal and 2 others for sale or swap 40 ea looking for phantom type chain guard, springer fork , tank , misc phantom type parts , etc , condition unimportant PM me if anything is of interest
  8. scorpius

1940s - 50s Pair of Schwinn Truss Rods ,Bars , etc

I have a pair of original 24" Schwinn Truss Rods , $45 picked up or would swap for a pair of 26" truss bars
  9. scorpius

SOLD 4 BMX MUSCLE BIKES BEING SOLD AS A LOT NICE BICYCLES

For Sale are 4 BMX muscle bikes The Bikes are a Mongoose , Chaos , Magna , and another bike All are in good shape and I would like to sell all 4 bikes as a lot $175 for all 4 bikes pick up would be in NY or possibly swap for interesting 26" balloon project
  10. scorpius

SOLD VINTAGE SCHWINN LIGHTWEIGHT BIKE 12 SPEED ALL ORIGINAL NICE SHAPE $65

I picked up a cool Schwinn lightweight 12 speed bicycle , The model is a Traveler , got it from the original owner and its in nice shape with original paint and equipment. Rides great and is a real sweet ride , I would swap sell it or swap it for 26" balloon tire / springer / tank type project...
  11. scorpius

1948 Schwinn Balloon Tire Bicycle Find At Sale Today

Found a nice original 1948 26" balloon tire Schwinn Spitfire at a sale today , really nice rims and tires , skip tooth chain etc looks like original paint will clean up nice Gave it a quick spin around the block and it rides well I will probably post it for swap section in a week or so
  12. scorpius

Hey Guys Here's a Funny One

This guy is perplexed why his bikes keep getting stolen as he always locks them up
  13. scorpius

1956 ISETTA MONOCOUPE MICRO CAR

In looking at all the various bikes , builds and motor bikes I thought this may be of interest to my fellow Rat Rodders This is an Isetta Monocoup made by BMW , who made not only cars but Scooters , Airplanes and Bicycles as well The Isetta was made in both 4 wheel and 3 wheel versions (3...
  14. scorpius

Hi Guys , I am new to the site but have been lurking and reading posts for sometime , lots of good info and helpful people here . I always liked old bikes and whizzers ( I had a few that I let go awhile ago and hope to pick some up again in the near future. ) I still cringe when I think about...
Back