Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. J

1988 Schwinn Prelude

That is a great bike. Columbus tubes are some of the best steel out there. That Seat is amazing! Don't sell it ride it like you stole it! Did you say it was given to you after it didn't sell in a yard sale? That is a big score. That bike would get priced for $300.00 at our shop and it would...
  2. J

IN CASE YOU PASS ONE UP...

I have a Coppertone Deluxe Breeze. Its in pretty good shape, all original. It was donated to a bike co-op I work at. We also got a Triumph step through in really good shape.
  3. J

My Typhoon

I still have the seat but its on a 79 Trek road bike right now. Thanks for all the comments. I love riding this downtown. It gets a lot of comments.
  4. J

My Typhoon

This is what it looked like last year at this time. Its a lot more comfortable to ride with the apes on it. And the seat lower.
  5. J

My Typhoon

Its a full size frame, 26" wheels. The chrome fork cap came off of a girls 20".
  6. J

black bikes?

My other black bike. 86 Trek 750. Its my main commuter.
  7. J

black bikes?

I have others but this is my cruzer
  8. J

My Typhoon

This is the latest version of my bike. It isn't perfect but its fun to ride. I really like the Dyno and lights. The lights and Dyno were found in a box. I rewired them, cleaned the chrome and installed them. They worked. I don't think you could do that with a battery operated light that was...
  9. J

OL' Deere N Young Higgins

Metro East!? Anywhere near Belleville?
  10. J

67 Typhoon rat

WOW! It didn't look like that when I had it. It looks great. I need to do something with the one I still have.
  11. J

St Louis Swap/Expo

Two more weeks!! There will be a bunch of parts and frames from older bikes. Some cool bikes from the 60s. Hope some of you can make it.
  12. J

St Louis Swap/Expo

The St Louis Regional Bike Federation is have a Swap meet/Bike Expo on Sunday january 25th. It will have a classic bike show and contest included. In the past there has been several vendors who have a bunch of parts and bikes for sale that are rat rod friendly.
  13. J

St.Louis FBC

I'm planning on riding the next Full Moon Fiasco on my Schwinn. I'm also thinking of riding in the Mardi Gras parade. St. Louis has the second largest Mardi Gras parade in the US. We should get more rats to ride. It would be a lot of fun.
  14. J

My current projects...

These are inspirational. I need to get busy. My bikes are boring me.
  15. J

Fundamentally Unstable Bike's Final Photo Shoot....

That turned out really nice. The white tires really make it.
  16. J

Rusto-Resto

Awesome looking bike! I like what you did to the seat. The grips are also very cool. If it was mine I couldn't wait to ride it.
  17. J

St. Louis events...

Raffle for this Schwinn, December 4th Bike Fed meeting. Bicycle Works Crancksgiving ride, November 23rd 12 noon ride start... Bike 64, ride the highway before it opens December 14th... Swap meet January 25th... Email me for more info on any of these events.
  18. J

How did this happen!?!

St. Louis!?! I missed that post. I only have 14 or 15 bikes, I could have used a few more. If you are looking to get ride of some I may be interested. I'm in Belleville so I could come over to look or help or what ever...
  19. J

Juggernaut the build continues (new photos 02*08*09)

Re: Juggernaut the build continues I voted for this bike. I really liked it even before you finished the paint job. Its even better now...
  20. J

Look what I found!!!

I'll check the Hawthron's hub when I get home. I'm on a trip right now...
Back