Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. bombshelterbikes

Prewar Hawthorne Amazing Rat Project

Not my bike, but had to share this Cabe for sale post here: https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/hawthorne-twin-tankless.152411/ A very cool and unique project for someone! Only $310 SHIPPED!!!
  2. bombshelterbikes

Anyone in Saginaw/Flint MI area?

I might have a puchase lined up but might need a local person to help with shipping arrangements. Would be glad to compensate you for your time, etc. Thanks! Brad
  3. bombshelterbikes

**FOUND*** Felt Burner or Rail

Post says it all. Thanks!
  4. bombshelterbikes

South Bend, Indiana

Hello All! Anyone in South Bend willing to pick up a paid-for bike, pack and ship it to Arizona? I can make it worth your while, and would greatly appreciate the help.
  5. bombshelterbikes

Lebanon, PA anyone?

Looking for someone to pick up a bike and pack it for REASONABLE shipping fee to AZ 85215. Time is of the essence on this one again, Thanks! Brad
  6. bombshelterbikes

Minion 1

Class act, and a TON of fun!!! You are a great presence on this site - thanks!
  7. bombshelterbikes

2005 FELT "Lead Sled"!!!

I've never really been a "production bike" guy. I have owned a few original Dynos (Ultra Glide, Glide Deluxe, etc) and really appreciate the design and love the ride, but for one reason or another I have always ended up selling them. Lately I have been admiring the "chopped, dropped, and...
  8. bombshelterbikes

Anyone near Passaic, New Jersey?

Could really use a friend in that area looking to mae a few extra bucks to pack and ship a bike to me. I have a line on one, but the owners will not do the shipping. Time is of the essence on this one.....thanks!
  9. bombshelterbikes

Freight/Van Lines for Shipping Intact Bikes??

Has anyone ever used a van line/freight line to ship a crated/complete/intact bike? I have a potential buy in Texas of a motorized bike that I would have to crate/ship here. I need some advice on if this is cost effective, etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Brad
  10. bombshelterbikes

Anyone near Houston, TX?

I have a potential buy near there and it looks like I might have to get it shipped/freighted to me here in AZ. Was just wondering if there was anyone near there ("one hour west of Houston..")that might want to earn some extra cash by getting the motorized bike shipped to me. A wierd request, I...
  11. bombshelterbikes

PHOENIX, AZ BICYCLE SWAP MEET 05/29/10

Hello all! It's been a while since I last checked in.....crazy life, huh? Very glad to see things are going great here and the community keeps growing! I have since moved, and the contents of the bomb shelter are now occupying SERIOUS storage units. I cannot keep paying a couple of hundred a...
  12. bombshelterbikes

New/repro "Monarch" double springer fork

Help me out. I want to get one of these springers, but between Uncle Stretch saying he had the toughest of times and a guy on ebay saying he had to have his remachined to fit modern wheels.....my questions is.....are these worth the money? if so, what do I need to expect before I can mount a...
  13. bombshelterbikes

My Nod to the Rat Rod Gods

Was to be "The Red Baron", but after mocking it up, I realized I needed to pay tribute to the spirit of Rat Rods......in other words "red" might not be the primary color. Also, the style is going to acknowledge all of the classic rat styles that I really dig. I am quite sure I am over my head...
  14. bombshelterbikes

"Motorbike" - style frames as Rats?

I need some help from the family. I have a great build in mind (hopefully for RRBO3 :D ), but I am unsure which frame to use. See, I would really like to use an old motorbike style frame from the teens through 1930's (you know, sharp top tube bend - like the Schwinn B-10). Generally had 28"...
  15. bombshelterbikes

Anyone near Paducah, KY?????

I would like to buy a couple of bikes from a guy, but he is reluctant to ship. Any help in picking up and doing so would be greatly appreciated! I can probably make it worth your while in some cash or trade (check out my intro...I have LOTS of goodies!).
  16. bombshelterbikes

Newbie from AZ. I come bearing eye candy!

A truly great website, and a very cool bunch of members, if my initial browsings are any indication! Glad to be a part of it! "Hi! My name is Brad, and I am a bikeaholic!" (isn't that how this kind of get together starts??? :mrgreen: ) - but no, I do not need help (wellllll, you all can be the...
Back