Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. BaronCornelius

Men’s Schwinn American

For sale men’s 24” Schwinn American. Original Schwinn. Would make a great bike just needs to be cleaned and patina preserved. All there. Asking $300 shipped form 85209.
  2. BaronCornelius

Saw this on offer up

I saw this on offer up, there is no head badge, appears to maybe be a 24 inch? Any help would be greatly appreciated..thank you
  3. BaronCornelius

Ladies Roadmaster horn for tank

Is there anyone that would happen to have an early ladies (1954 to be exact) Roadmaster working horn for the tank? Shipping would be to Mesa Arizona..thank you..
  4. BaronCornelius

1950s ladies roadmaster forks 26 inch

1950s ladies roadmaster forks 26 inch wanted. Ships to 85209 in Mesa Arizona. Thank you.
  5. BaronCornelius

Wanted* CWC Tank and or crankset

Looking for the tank this 1954 CWC Western Flyer had. I can tell by the lines worn on the tubes it was a full length tank that was flats on the bottom and curved downwards on top. Also looking for the crankset (crank and arms) thanks.
  6. BaronCornelius

Prewar Western Flyer help

Can anyone help me with the year of this western flyer frame? Trying to determine the builder, kind of reminds me of CWC frame. Its def prewar I believe. I appreciate any help..
  7. BaronCornelius

Prewar fork with truss rods

Does anyone happen to have a prewar fork and truss rod like these in this picture? Preferably with those rod guides that stick out as in the picture..I would be interested..thank you..
  8. BaronCornelius

Prewar Elgin?

I just picked what I was told a prewar Elgin. I’ve looked at the bottom bracket serial number and I really could not find any information that could help me out to determine it. But I really love the frame, the front forks look to be roached and there seems to be a poor welding job as well as...
  9. BaronCornelius

Need ladies hanging tank

im looking for a ladies hanging tank for an old schwinn..does anyone happen to have one fallen in the couch anywhere? Thanks..looks like these ones..
  10. BaronCornelius

Any help with pre war schwinn?

I just bought this lady’s schwinn today, it is another project I’m doing for my wife, now I was told it is a prewar schwinn , I just want to doublecheck on that, I’ve included quite a few pictures but hopefully somebody out there has some information about. Thank you all. Sorry some of the...
  11. BaronCornelius

19what western flyer "Galaxy flyer"

I pulled this out of a buyers stuffed garage and I thiiiiink its maybe a 1960s Galaxy flyer, I'm a bit unsure. She had told me everything from the grips to chain even tires are all original, the only thing not original is the duct tape that is wrapped around the seat. Any info? The serial...
Back