Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Russ

Dad's Elgin

I haven't been able to get her outside for any additional photos but her's my submittal I call Dad's Elgin. I believe it's a 1936 Motorbike. It was a fun winter project and had a good time engaging the kids. I'm excited for this years "park rides"!
  2. Russ

Dad's Elgin

I've been working on my new project for maybe the last month. I have the layout in my head...just working on collecting the balance of the parts. I guess I'm shooting for a Adult sized park or muscle bike. It's a 36' Elgin Motorbike...
  3. Russ

88' Mongoose Scooter

I had to build the kids a real scooter....none of that small wheel stuff! Someone should have used more band brakes...they work great!
  4. Russ

Late 80's Redline PL-20

...and my brothers old Redline. We'll it doesn't look old anymore. Man that original chrome was nice!
  5. Russ

87' GT Mach One

My GT Mach One....got it when I was 13. Pulled it out of Dads basement a couple years back and gave it a quick refresh. I laugh every time I look at this stickers on the race plate.
  6. Russ

Mid School Robinson

Here's a pic of my Robinson I did a couple years back.
  7. Russ

Gots the two wheel bug!

Hello from Milwaukee....posted a few pics. of some recent builds and thought I would make it official and do an intro. I've been into bikes since my first steel clad mag Roadmaster as a kid (maybe 1983). Been messing, wrenching, painting, breaking, polishing on bikes ever since. I mostly road...
Back