Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. W

The Tallbike is Born

That is the number one question I get. It's actually pretty easy to get on and off, but I am 6'2". I put my foot on the pedal at the bottom of the pedal stroke, push off and swing my leg behind the seat where the back triangle used to be on the top bike.
  2. W

The Tallbike is Born

I don't know how many people are into tallbikes, but after I saw one on the internet I knew I needed one. Here are some pics of my first finished build. I chopped and combined an old ladies Eaton Road King that i got for free with a huffy cranbrook cruiser that I got for $40. I threw a 20" tire...
  3. W

Supercycle Bullet

Thanks a lot for your input! I originally tried putting the wheels from my old dirt jumper on it, but the axle bolts are way too big for the fittings. I think I'll go with some sort of mtb rims in the end, but I'm looking for some colour too I think. I'll have to do some more research and...
  4. W

Supercycle Bullet

I was able to grab this beauty for $15 yesterday. I thought it was such an interesting cruiser/MTB hybrid. I started stripping the frame with plans of going single speed coaster to eliminate cables. I put some spare parts I had lying around just to get the vision flowing, but now I need your...
Back